• Community Administrator

Heya @Chiyako. Welcome to the site and welcome to Craethiel Kingdom.

I'll answer your questions in order;

Yes you do make your characters through the image button in the Ye Olde Characters page. You make an album where you post an image of your character and put their Character ID into the description of said image. You can post up multiple images all linking to one character if you so wish. You don't need to repeat the Character ID, either. But you keep all of your characters in that one album.

There isn't really any major restrictions when it comes to the type of magic that a character can use. As long as it's not God-Moddy or won't affect the RP as a whole, at least permanently. 

Any race is suitable in this RP. The reason why the Epsian/UFF species are restricted it because they're a created species and you can't use a created species without the owners permission. So you can't use the Eldyrannth or Dreshza in this RP either, since they belong to me. That's pretty much to only restrictions to characters. Don't use one of someone else's creation without permission. 

And finally... if there was one, someone has yet to overlook it xD 

Sorry for the late response! My internet here is terrible and today has been especially atrocious! So what I am getting is that you can make something like a Neko but not exactly the fancy version that is restricted, right? It'd just be more like a normal type? And the same goes for the others? As for the rest of it that sounds simple enough so I'll try and make a character by tonight! Then I just need to squeeze her in somewhere I suppose.

Regardless, thank you very much!

Yes you can make a Neko that's not the fancy kind. You could make your own fancy kind if you so wanted to lol

And my response to your initial question was even later than yours was, so I think you're good xD I can sympathise with the bad Internet connection though.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Sorry again for bugging people but just to be certain do I just throw my character wherever on the map? Or would something else be recommended? Do I find someone to do stuff with first? I have a character ready but I am just having troubles figuring out how to start things out (which always seems to be my issue).

You can throw your character into the RP, wherever you wish on the map. Or you can see if any RPers are interested in having their characters interact with yours and talk things out before you place them down. Most of mine are occupied in some manner, or waiting on others. 

I think the only characters I have in the immediate area of where Luna is, is Devlyn and his partner Yamura. Devlyn is currently busy with one of @Kalvoras Vertal's characters. And Yamura... er, she's not exactly nice xD She's certainly not going to be helpful. I do have a policy where if someone hasn't posted for two weeks without warning but I like to give people a chance at the least.

• 3 months later...

Hello! Alright, I think I got everything down on my first two characters, sorry for the delay in completing them. And I will probably make more. . .since Craethiel kind of allows my creative juices to flow, sorry in advance! Though Yda seems to be a little lacking due to her story for right now, yikes.

• Like 1

Just got around to reading it. She sounds like a really interesting character 😄 And quite a sad history there. 

At the moment, I think there are two groups having adventures at the moment. There is Rayvenne and Luna, played by myself and @Chiyako. And then there is Daedrin and Izanagi, played by myself and @Akira.  Although the three of us were planning on having these characters meet up for another potential adventure once their current adventures were done. We haven't decided what we're going to do yet though.

I don't have any other characters free at the moment. Some are waiting on other people due to plot reasons. A large plot that will hopefully start moving once @Temaelrin has sorted his characters out.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there all! Just finished two characters, Nara and Drenala, and I'm looking for a place to, err, place them. Nara is a hyper competent Druid (and not much else), while Drenala is an amazingly accomplished assassin (much more versatile). Their info is here: https://ecchidreams.com/gallery/album/604-platinum-characters/

Not quite sure how this works, but I figure posting here with some info is a good start!

Edited by Platinum

All I have going at the moment is a plot that is waiting on Temaelrin, an adventure side story with Akira and then I have an adventure to start with Chiyako and Ice Queen. Then of course I have a plot going with Aura regarding a couple of my characters. Otherwise I don't have any characters free.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up