• Community Administrator

Well the plot I am doing with Temaelrin is one that's kind open to other players, since at the conclusion there will be a battle fought at the location of Devlyn's Keep. Other characters are free to be employed by the armies that will be lead by Rowan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff
2 hours ago, Leavant Carser said:

Hello, I'm new to this club! After I make my character, is there any events I should be aware of in the world currently that effect them?

I don't believe anything particularly world-changing is going on at the moment. You may want to discuss your ideas for your character and what you want to do ahead of time, though!

The freedom of the RP does allow you to do something like that, yes. @Temaelrin has a character in that situation. 

But Aura is right in that there are currently no wide-ranging events. That won't happen until my main plot starts moving. It will be involving a war that other characters will be free to fight in.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

@Aura It's not been revealed in RP to Natia that Rowan is a Prince, so that's not a piece of information she would know. He said he was a merchant, which is actually true since he has his own business (As he prefers being a merchant over being a Prince). He just didn't tell her the rest.

• Senior Staff
7 hours ago, Neptune said:

@Aura It's not been revealed in RP to Natia that Rowan is a Prince, so that's not a piece of information she would know. He said he was a merchant, which is actually true since he has his own business (As he prefers being a merchant over being a Prince). He just didn't tell her the rest.

I thought he'd revealed that already, my bad. It's been a while, I'll go back and edit it but it shouldn't affect the action so you can go ahead and reply if you want.

• Senior Staff
19 minutes ago, Neptune said:

He tends to avoid telling people he's a Prince if they don't know. He doesn't like people fawning all over him. At the moment, the title is more of a hindrance than a help. Natia will find out, just not yet.

I think there was a point Natia ironically called him her prince that tripped my up. At least I seem to recall that. It could also be that I recalled myself thinking ahead. Either way, my bad. I edited the post now!

Yes, I remember that lol He is her Prince in shining armour. Fuck Knight in shining armour xD But I think that might have tripped me up as well.

Thanks for editing it. I'm doing a posting round now, so will be getting to it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a young adventurer character that's up for interaction for anyone who wants to do some adventures. I've already got some plot ideas regarding him, but I'm more than happy to work around whatever someone else has. If you're interested, let me know.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

Rip, @Neptune I somehow completely forgot about Natia's collar while describing her outfit. While describing it, I initially wrote it as an armband but then for some reason I questioned why I made it an armband when a choker would be cuter, so I changed it... Seeing your response has made me remember why I initially went with the armband 😓

I went ahead and edited my post, if you want to change yours, too that'd be nice. Sorry! 😅

• Senior Staff

Rip, @Neptune I somehow completely forgot about Natia's collar while describing her outfit. While describing it, I initially wrote it as an armband but then for some reason I questioned why I made it an armband when a choker would be cuter, so I changed it... Seeing your response has made me remember why I initially went with the armband 😓

I went ahead and edited my post, if you want to change yours, too that'd be nice. Sorry! 😅

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up