• Community Administrator

Don't sweat it. I've done stuff like that before xD I'll have a look and make any edits to my post tomorrow. I'm just having a last look through ED for today before heading to bed. Honestly, I didn't mention it because my imagination had inserted the collar into her image when doing my post.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Greetings! I'm new here and I'm interested in joining. However, the amount of detail y'all put into your characters and posts kind of intimidates me. I'm no one-line poster but I'm not a six-sentence paragraph writer either. So for now, I'll just continue lurking and muster up the courage to join see more of what's already written.

Question, the RP takes place in 1200 BC and there are characters that come from real life places. What world is this RP set in?

I'm happy with a minimum of one paragraph. You don't have to write a massive post :3

And it is set on Earth. It's just set on a mythical island situated towards the northern hemisphere. So I suppose an alternate universe.

@Neptune

Glad to know that.

I'm currently making a character. He would be a mage from (somewhere outside Craethiel) but is drawn to the kingdom because of dreams he keeps having about the kingdom. He concludes that he is supposed to be in Craethiel, but just isn't sure why specifically. He would then accompany other characters in their adventures as he attempts to figure out why he needed to be in Craethiel. I wanted him to be accompanied by another pseudo-character. Perhaps a guardian spirit/familiar or just plain old guardian who will disappear from the narrative when he's not really needed.

What do you think?

Also, how exactly do the Side Stories work? Are they just for sex scenes?

• Like 1

That sounds like an interesting idea. Considering the strange nature of Craethiel, and the kind of wild beasts that one can find living there, it makes sense that magical users would feel drawn to the place. At the moment, my only wandering free character is Rayvenne, since I think the person that I was RPing with has left. I do have other characters, interacting with others, but would need to ask my roleplaying partners about it. 

No, they're not just for sex scenes. They're pretty useful for someone doing an adventure story (like doing a dungeon crawl). I've recently finished one with @Akira.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone! This is going to be a sort of copy paste message between the various clubs I'm still in, because it is late and I am super tired and stuff, but I am back! If anyone wishes to continue their rps with me I would be up for it! If not that is understandable, it has been a very long time. Either way I'm looking to getting back into things on the site here when I have more time off from work!

Anyways figured I'd drop this before I passed out from exhaustion!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I am interested in joining the rp, but I have several questions, the first of which being how do I go about making a character since the character creation page says that it is supposed to be reserved exclusively for images now.
Second: I am unsure what Espian/UFF species refers to (this is new terminology for me), if that could be explained that would be great.

• Senior Staff
36 minutes ago, RJPenBil58 said:

I am interested in joining the rp, but I have several questions, the first of which being how do I go about making a character since the character creation page says that it is supposed to be reserved exclusively for images now.
Second: I am unsure what Espian/UFF species refers to (this is new terminology for me), if that could be explained that would be great.

The warning in the gallery is only relevant to gallery submissions outside of roleplay. It shouldn't have any affect on the source here.

All you've gotta do to create a character is upload a reference image (please make sure to at least credit the original author when you do so), and then edit the description to paste in the reference sheet. I recommend editing the description after uploading as it makes formatting easier than filling out the description box as you upload your image.

• 1 year later...

Hey, thanks for joining! I just looked over your character and she looks super fun! 

There's a couple of ways to get started. You could post in the main thread to see if someone is interested. Or you can ask in here for any partners willing to RP or to discuss a potential plot idea to see if others are interested.

Awesome, I shall give it a go. This is probably a weird question, but whats the etiquette regarding having to RP's going on at once with a character? Say I find a fun thing in the main thread but someone also draws me into something cool in partnered one? Is it kosher to just do both, or would that be too meta and weird.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up