Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Neptune

Heya @Chiyako. Welcome to the site and welcome to Craethiel Kingdom.

I'll answer your questions in order;

Yes you do make your characters through the image button in the Ye Olde Characters page. You make an album where you post an image of your character and put their Character ID into the description of said image. You can post up multiple images all linking to one character if you so wish. You don't need to repeat the Character ID, either. But you keep all of your characters in that one album.

There isn't really any major restrictions when it comes to the type of magic that a character can use. As long as it's not God-Moddy or won't affect the RP as a whole, at least permanently. 

Any race is suitable in this RP. The reason why the Epsian/UFF species are restricted it because they're a created species and you can't use a created species without the owners permission. So you can't use the Eldyrannth or Dreshza in this RP either, since they belong to me. That's pretty much to only restrictions to characters. Don't use one of someone else's creation without permission. 

And finally... if there was one, someone has yet to overlook it xD 

Chiyako

Sorry for the late response! My internet here is terrible and today has been especially atrocious! So what I am getting is that you can make something like a Neko but not exactly the fancy version that is restricted, right? It'd just be more like a normal type? And the same goes for the others? As for the rest of it that sounds simple enough so I'll try and make a character by tonight! Then I just need to squeeze her in somewhere I suppose.

Regardless, thank you very much!

Neptune

Yes you can make a Neko that's not the fancy kind. You could make your own fancy kind if you so wanted to lol

And my response to your initial question was even later than yours was, so I think you're good xD I can sympathise with the bad Internet connection though.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Chiyako

Sorry again for bugging people but just to be certain do I just throw my character wherever on the map? Or would something else be recommended? Do I find someone to do stuff with first? I have a character ready but I am just having troubles figuring out how to start things out (which always seems to be my issue).

Neptune

You can throw your character into the RP, wherever you wish on the map. Or you can see if any RPers are interested in having their characters interact with yours and talk things out before you place them down. Most of mine are occupied in some manner, or waiting on others. 

Chiyako

Finally online again. I shall do that, thanks!

Neptune

It's a shame that Rayvenne is currently occupied, although @Solaire hasn't posted since the end of September. But as a monster hunter, Rayvenne would be able to help Luna find a good dragon scale.

Chiyako

That would certainly be helpful! I mean if you or anyone else has any people who aren't occupied I wouldn't mind stumbling into them but, well, can't help it if there isn't anyone! If that is the case it is okay. I can continue the solo adventures of Luna until something else comes along!

Neptune

I think the only characters I have in the immediate area of where Luna is, is Devlyn and his partner Yamura. Devlyn is currently busy with one of @Kalvoras Vertal's characters. And Yamura... er, she's not exactly nice xD She's certainly not going to be helpful. I do have a policy where if someone hasn't posted for two weeks without warning but I like to give people a chance at the least.

Chiyako

Well I enjoy just going with the narrative that plays out. If someone mean comes along I don't mind! Luna isn't completely helpless either. But yeah, I just enjoy the story playing out.

Although I don't mind waiting either!

Edited by Chiyako
Added stuff at end!

Ice Queen

Hello! Alright, I think I got everything down on my first two characters, sorry for the delay in completing them. And I will probably make more. . .since Craethiel kind of allows my creative juices to flow, sorry in advance! Though Yda seems to be a little lacking due to her story for right now, yikes.

• Like 1

Neptune

I look forwards to reading what you've got. I peaked in on them the other day, but you have only just started on them.

Ice Queen

Yeah been sort of under the weather, so lacked the energy to write them fully. I'll work on the rest of my characters later-- for now. . I'll stick with Alice.

Neptune

Just got around to reading it. She sounds like a really interesting character 😄 And quite a sad history there. 

At the moment, I think there are two groups having adventures at the moment. There is Rayvenne and Luna, played by myself and @Chiyako. And then there is Daedrin and Izanagi, played by myself and @Akira.  Although the three of us were planning on having these characters meet up for another potential adventure once their current adventures were done. We haven't decided what we're going to do yet though.

I don't have any other characters free at the moment. Some are waiting on other people due to plot reasons. A large plot that will hopefully start moving once @Temaelrin has sorted his characters out.

Temaelrin

@Neptune - I will make the creation of my characters here, a top priority. 

Ice Queen

I see! Well, I wouldn't mind jumping on one of the adventures or just waiting for the possible meet up for the next one so I'm not really interrupting anything! Up to you all really. I was also hoping my buddy on here would join soon.  T . T

Chiyako

I don't mind others joining our plot. 😄

Neptune

Daedrin and Izanagi are currently in a side story adventure thread. 

But since Chiyako said it's alright, I don't mind someone else joining Rayvenne and Luna. Not at all! 

Chiyako

Alice looks as though she'd be secretly the bane to Luna. That could be fun!

Ice Queen

Alright sounds good to me! I'll read up on the thread and make an introductory!

• Like 1

Chiyako

Okie dokie! Looking forward to it!

Neptune

Agreed!

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Ice Queen
      By Ice Queen
      Character Identity Information

Name: Alice Harper,
      (OPTIONAL!) Religion: N/A, she isn’t very religious, it isn’t going to get her treasure.
      Species: Human,
      Origin:
      Nationality: Craetharian.
      Rank/Title: Platinum Adventurer!
      Physical Appearance
      Height: Five feet, six inches, she isn’t short.
      Weight: One-hundred and twenty pounds.
      Eye Colour: Amber eyes, twisting from brown and golden flickers.
      Hair Colour: Short-dirty-blonde.
      Physical Description: 
      Personality, Traits and Abilities
      General Overview: Alice like many people has multiple layers, she is a troubled individual, but on the surface, she seems like a bright-star shining brightly in the night sky to guide the weary traveler. Approachable one would call her – seemingly accepting everyone for who they are, but who is she to really judge? A smile is constantly upon her lips to help her facade of a happy woman. And she is -very- flirty, liking to be the center of attention, because deep down the girl has very ill- rooted emotions. A dark shadow underneath the vibrant light she forces above – however, sometimes her mask cracks and that deceptive disorder comes into view if someone has slighted her.  Then it becomes some type of obsession to ruin them—though she tries really hard to hold back on her worse habits, she still falls prey to them occasionally.
      Strengths, Skills and Abilities: Regarding her normal attributes it isn’t anything supernatural, she is toned and capable of wielding the very gauntlets upon her hands – they’re magic resistance, capable of holding off blasts but that’s all to their capability – otherwise they’re pretty plain and only used for blunt damage with her own strength – which most supernatural entities and beings can withstand without much struggle! However, when using the crystal. . .that’s a completely different situation—one would realize it houses similarities to that of a magical girl transforming ability, giving her access to an array of different abilities, weaponry, and clothing.
      Fast healing: Considering she is the monster eye’s host, even if she isn’t in one of her stances, it will heal her quickly – like super-fast regeneration. One would need to hit a vital spot immediately to kill her, like cutting her head completely off or stabbing her through the heart type of ordeal. Otherwise, she’ll begin to heal or regrow limbs.
      War Cleric grants her a magical sword that is wrapped in light and magical enhancement, the sword going off the crystal’s more so powerful affinity for magic than the girl’s own capability, increasing her cutting power and strength with the sword. She can also heal minor wounds, needing to advance further in the “class” before getting access to a stronger ability with this stance.
      Ninja grants her shadow manipulation and teleportation, giving her stealth and ability to get to other places without detection unless someone was capable of piercing through the shadow’s cloak with light or masterful sensory ability. The shadow manipulation at this stage is weak and is only good at hiding her within its clutches from people – even during the day time she can hide within the shadows of people or trees. It also increases her speed and agility, trading it for strength however, considering it goes off her normal ability to hit.
      To access further abilities the girl must kill monsters, acquire other gems or feed it a different type of magical aether – right now it is stuck at two transformations until she feeds it more. And she must predetermine what class or stance she is going to take – considering she cannot switch in-between battles, once she picks something going into one, she is locked to it until the battle ends.

Weaknesses: Weaknesses are specifically catered to which stance she is currently using, light could simply mess up her Ninja stance – while speed and agility could easily mess up her War Cleric stance, since it’s built around mainly hitting hard over hitting fast. Both are their own restrictions and limitations that people can use against her once they learn of it. However, there is a split-second during transformation where someone can interrupt the change, causing her to lose her chance to use whatever she is trying to use. And when that happens, it leaves her completely vulnerable to her human abilities, instead of the stance’s own ability. Basically, she is weak like any normal human if she isn’t using her crystal and when it is interrupted, she is like her normal self, but it does give her a chance of transforming until it is firmly locked into something. So if the person gives her -room- she can negate this interruption and eventually transform to meet with them head-to-head in combat.
      Ambitions (Hopes/Dreams): Power. Gold. She is inflicted with normal greed like any other human being, not having a “noble” goal of “saving” the world – instead she just wants to become stronger, gain fame and riches, like any other adventurer – however, it doesn’t mean she won’t help people, she isn’t completely heartless, but she might ask for payment before hand or afterwards at least.
      Hobbies and Interests: Slaying monsters, finding magical and special relics to sell – or use for her own selfish needs and growth!
      Personal Sexual Information (This whole part is optional)
      Sexual Orientation: Promiscuous. This girl has no shame when it comes to sexual activity, she likes having multiple relationships, especially if they benefit her and her adventures, however- it doesn’t mean she isn’t like the normal girl that falls—it is an eventual probability, but a very difficult task since she believes relationships and love holds her back.
      Turn ons:
      Bad boys – she likes when they’re catering to her and trying to “get” her to fall, what they don’t realize is that she’s using them to give herself praise – instead of them using her. Because she is just like them, she knows every word is fabricated and she can enjoy it while it lasts.
      Submissive; They’re cute and she likes bullying them, so expect her to pressure and be all over someone who seems shy.
      Challenges; She likes the feel of impossible but what she likes most? Making the impossible possible – so when a guy seems the type to not fall – she finds it more appealing to get him to fall and then leave him wanting more. The chase is always the funniest part of these things for her.
      Rough; She isn’t vanilla, the girl likes to be pounded fiercely by her partner, taken spontaneously too. It is so alluring to have random and heated moments of sex in the middle of somewhere they shouldn’t. Especially libraries. . .!
      Turn offs: Someone wanting an actual relationship from her, though it isn’t completely impossible, it still makes her run for the hills.
      Penis Length: 
      Breast Size: C
      Sensitivity:  Like any woman – her breasts are sensitive, but what makes her melt without giving too touchy, is kissing her neck – suckling upon its exposed flesh can get the girl melting real quick. Even sweet little warm breathes of whispering against her ears can get her in the mood.
      Additional Sexual Information: 
      STD History: N/A, nope.
      (End of Optional part. The rest of the form is required unless stated otherwise.)
      Extra Information (This whole part is optional)
      Father: Roland Harper, [deceased]
      Mother: Carina Harper, [alive and married to a noble man]
      Siblings: Half-and step-siblings.
      Grandparents: Ike and Agustina Moonstar, alongside Angeline Harper and Manain Harper.
      Children: Carina Moonstar, Irina Moonstar, Roland Harper, Ronan Harper, Amber Harper, and Lan Harper.
      Grand-children: Alice Harper, multiple others.
      House:
      Pet: Simon, her orange cat.
      Additional information:
      (End of Optional part. The rest of the form is required unless stated otherwise.)
      History
      Awards/Commendations: Due to her accomplishments in the adventurer’s guild, she’s gone through multiple promotions from bronze to the third highest rank within the guild! However, she is a -long- way from promoting from this rank – considering only the top-tier adventurers of world renown ability can go beyond that of platinum – not to say she isn’t on her way there, but it won’t be anytime soon.
      Criminal Record: N/A!
      (OPTIONAL!) Medical Record: N/A.
      Bio: 
      Everyone knows of the Adventurer’s guild, it was established many years ago for the weary hero and traveler – so people who did their part in the protection of the realm, without getting noticed could gain their own merit. And a place for Adventurer’s alike to gather, parties were essential for higher-level beasts, such as those that take on a humanoid appearance, while the lower beasts are just feral creatures without a glimpse of intelligence. It wasn’t like people knew of this however, many died and perished to the human look alike, just because some held the appearance of innocence and kindness while housing a sinister plot to feed. Therefore the Adventurer’s guild is more than just a way to earn currency for people’s wild interests of slaying beasts, but it was also a place to gather information and to receive it – so people were more aware of what was inside of the world instead of people becoming meals to the unexpected.
      Alice’s parents were Adventurer’s- high-level ones, almost to the peak of perfection, however- their lives would be cut short, leaving the child alone in the world to fend for herself – luckily. . .they had friends inside of the guild that would pick up the task of training and taking care of the girl. So soon she would follow in her parents foot-steps of becoming an Adventurer. Though her tale isn’t a clean-cut one, like her parents before her she happens upon tragedy, because becoming an Adventurer doesn’t always mean safety. Just because a job is listed as weak – doesn’t mean another beast or thing can’t stroll up to harden its difficulty.
      “Don’t cry.”
      It was too late for that when tears were practically staining her face, body parts scattered around the field where she was now holding the last survivor of her party- “…. Don’t tell me what to do, Chris.” The girl would sniffle – dried blood across her fingertips, “…They all died.” He chuckles as if he hadn’t a care in the world despite the man being completely impaled, maybe it was because he knew his last moments would be giving encouragement to the girl he once loved. “And for what!? For -this-!?” His hand goes to quickly grab her own in an attempt to keep her from being too frantic,
      “That relic is powerful, Alice. Hold onto it or everything we did---”
      A cough, he was becoming weaker, “all for naught.”  There is silent mourning for what had happened, the creature that held this eye—was far too strong, she shouldn’t be alive but he---…. he saved her. Gave his all in order to keep her alive, “Chris. . .I know. I know!” The girl frustratingly whines, understanding -that- she’d have to hold onto the nightmare gem, for now, it was too precious to let go of— “Don’t leave me. . ..” But that was too late too, wasn’t it? His eyes had already closed with her tears pouring down onto his face – a terrifying ending to a quest that should’ve been far easier than it had become and while…it wasn’t intentional – they had gotten something to make her far stronger than she was right now. It was fate’s tragic hand in play, but was it worth? All her friends and companions she had survived many missions with – gone.
      Now Alice hops party to party -- never keeping to one place long, always active and fighting beasts around Craethiel. She never truly finds another partner, holding onto the burdens of the past and making sure to not allow the same tragedy to befall others. However, while she has that in mind, she still uses parties to her own advantage --but she refuses to completely join one again.

• LazarusLuna
      By LazarusLuna
      Our tale starts in the prosperous land of Xiaona. They are the first city to harness the power of water and combine it with magitech it to make everything function here.  Many denizens from across the world come here as it is renowned for its excellent trading practices and where the royal order of magisters reside.  
      Servants are said to be of the highest quality and trained according to international protocol - however, some shadow traders have been able to gain entry into the city to sell things that aren't exactly legal. One of the biggest issues they have caused lately are the servants that they have introduced to those who have travelled to this land to obtain the best money can buy. Unfortunately, the "servants" the shadow traders sell are usually slaves from questionable backgrounds and/or haven't been trained properly or at all. There are also rumors that there are "after midnight" auctions held to sell off some slaves that are considered highly valuable. Unfortunately, these rumors haven't yet been proven but anyone with common sense will know other wise. 
      (More info to come) 

Characters -

Melissa Voltrech- A human sorceress from humble beginnings. (Middle class.) After all of her studying, training, and hard work, she has finally been recognised by the royal court of magisters as a professional practitioner of magic. As part of this, she has recently moved to the capital and granted her own home, with access to some resources. All she needs now is a servant and she can begin her new life. 

Alfric - A seemly typical human "servant" with a common background that most of the lower class citizens share in this world - Orphaned at an early age and sold off to slave traders once he was deemed too old to look after by his orphanage. It is unknown if he has received an education as none of his previous owners have said anything. However, he is said to be a hard worker. 
    • ArdillaVerde93
      By ArdillaVerde93
      This is something I've been wanting for well over a year. Perhaps even 2 years. My character is an anthropomorphic Cinccino, a Pokémon hunted for their fur nearly to extinction. He has tried desperately to find some way to bring his species back, but has had no success. Worse yet, his goal has cost him everything. His job, his money, his trainer license,... all gone. But he keeps trying. That's where you hopefully come in.
      I won't mince words. What I'm looking for is someone capable of granting this poor fluffball the fertility he wants so badly. I would prefer it not happen via sex, as I am terrible at writing sex scenes. However, as I have been looking for quite some time, I may be willing to bend that rule. But I would much rather he come across some magical creature, such as Jirachi, a fertility deity of some sort, Kyubey, a kitsune,... anything that can grant wishes or dish out curses. Either they hear his wish and take pity on him, or they find him and, not knowing him, cast a fertility curse on him. I should also note that I'm not looking for simple mpreg. I want massive litters; how else will he repopulate his species?~
      I would greatly appreciate help from anybody. But I can't do long posts consistently.
      This is a Cinccino.
      https://e621.net/post/show/191873

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.