• Senior Staff
2 hours ago, Mr.X said:

Well, I already want to write my RP if it's not for me to wait the interactions and if I follow my old self...

You can post if you want. Just don't expect me to be at your beck and call at any point in time. I post when I am able, not to anyone else's time table.

• Love 1

• Community Administrator

Okay, I wasn't sure. Although I can understand why someone might think of Dezrin as a fairy.

I also wasn't sure since you put that your character could feel a hostile aura from said creature, although nowhere in my post did I state that Dezrin felt hostile towards him. Dezrin is one of the most easygoing people you could meet. He isn't hostile without reason, but I'll put that down as your character wildly mis-reading Dezrin's aura.

Also, the naming system is not too hard. Eldyrannth is their species name. Eldyr is what they call their dragon form. When I state 'Tarunoid' that is merely their word for humanoid since they don't call humans, humans. They have a humanoid, and a dragon form. Tarunoid and Eldyr.

Instead of "Hostile" it should be more to "protective"... I mean my char can feel someone is going to attack him because he is misunderstood as someone who will attack the character that he try to help.(TLDR, Leon thinks that Dezrin will attack Leon because he try to hurt Cassandra). Hope that he clear the things out and could go without any "useless bloodshed"(in his PoV).

Did I mention Isekai Animes in our PM? It turns out to be he is not only nerfed, but also even a woman scared of him when he is trying to help her while those MCs got their girl just by slightly helping her.

Edited by Mr.X

Yeah, Dezrin isn't the type to just attack because he things that Leon will attack Cassandra (Not that Leon would know that so it's understandable that he might think that Dezrin might attack in Cassandra's defence). He would, like most Eldyrannth due to their rather peaceful nature, prefer to avoid conflicts. He would first warn Leon not to hurt Cassandra, and give him the chance to either explain, or back off. Which in this situation, would have resulted in zero bloodshed since Leon was genuinely not trying to hurt her. And even if they can't understand each others language, there are other ways that they can communicate. Like telepathy, since Dezrin is telepathic as well. In fact he will respond to Leon's attempt at communication when I next post. 

49 minutes ago, Mr.X said:

Did I mention Isekai Animes in our PM? It turns out to be he is not only nerfed, but also even a woman scared of him when he is trying to help her while those MCs got their girl just by slightly helping her.

Well, I imagine that does work in that kind of anime/loreverse. But not here, especially since Cassandra is not your normal chick. She's been hurt, and has suffered a lot. She doesn't trust easily, and Leon reaching out to grab her like that spooked her causing her to run away. I wouldn't expect her to react like a typical chick in those kinds of anime. Not even Lexi will react the same way, and compared to Cassandra she's very plain and normal xD

Oh yeah, I agree on that reaction part since they are far more logical than those Isekai animes, you know it's the most cringiest genre that I know. If based on logic, maybe language barriers serves a hell damn amount of misunderstandings and maybe they will scared or run if you even touch their arm.

While Utopian Curse has some similarities to an Iseki anime (Thanks @Manni for explaining to someone with zero knowledge on anime) it most certainly is not one. It's intention is to be a survival RP with heavy mystery thrown in for good measure.

Don't worry about it. It wasn't really a disruption. That's why the OOC exists, so we can talk about these things. I'm a firm believer that one should be open and communicative with ones roleplaying partners. So if I have a question, I will ask.

And likewise, if you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask me about it. I promise, it's not a disruption and you aren't bothering me. I would prefer someone ask than sit there in confusion.

• Senior Staff

For the record, if anyone is looking for a character to interact with, I still have Aurora who is just kind of chilling in the ocean at the moment. I'm currently thinking of having her get attacked by the sea monster that lurks at the depths of the ocean, so it would be really great if I could get someone with a character who could perhaps come to her rescue.

On the other hand, she could simply find her way back to the shore, escaping from the monster, where she will be vulnerable and confused in her land form with no real way to defend herself. (Her character is pretty much designed to be raped on land rip), but a cute romance with a caring man isn't out of the question, either!

Of course, above all else, her number one goal is to get back home, like anyone else. Not that that'll be happening for her anytime soon.

• Like 1

Well, actually my chara who is on the way to do his cultivation can help her but... He isn't your daily dosage of Goody Two Shoes that will help everyone. He just hates "Nuisance". If he has a companion, he will just think that as a "Nuisance" . Mostly, he will just ignore you due to his Overly Apathetic personallity(If Ryuuguin Seiya has Overly Cautious, Leon Dimitri is Overly Apathetic)

At the moment, Lexi is available for interaction. She won't be able to go out and rescue Aurora. Talrin's profile is finished, but he and some of my other characters will be arriving at the same time and I haven't finished their profiles. I haven't really done much with them because I'm also waiting on @Temaelrin to also do his and he's been far too busy to work on them.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Welcome @SilverGirl20. Feel free to post and get your character into the swing of things. At the moment, as most of my characters are still WIP, Lexi is the only one who is free. Dezrin is busy with Cassandra, and won't be interested in much interaction with others right now as he wants to focus himself completely on her.

• 1 year later...

I posted a new character! Her name is Winona, and I plan to put her into a side story where she has a lot of sex friends. BTW, Winona is a Whimsicott with a diaper fetish. ... She might not be the only character I can design, however. If it's okay with you, I can make more characters.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up