• Community Administrator

Welcome to the Red Velvet Club

large.The-Red-Velvet.jpg
(Unknown Artist)

The Red Velvet club is an exclusive club on the Andromeda Space Station, a place where roleplayers can gather and discuss about our characters and any plots that we have. If you are new to the vast expanse of the Andromeda Galaxy, then this is the perfect place to come and introduce your characters to the other roleplayers to discuss possible plot lines. Please remember that plots and characters posted about in this thread may not be known to characters within the roleplay that had never encountered them before, so please do not have them somehow knowing what they couldn’t possibly. 

Please enjoy your time at the Red Velvet Club, the best club in Andromeda

Relevant links:

• 5 years later...
  • Senior Staff

Well, I was going to try and finally get around to filling out Sheila's character profile, but now I'm at a bit of a loss as to which direction I want to write for her... I'm not sure if I want to explore the direction of her as an SPA who simply cannot fight her programming that requires her to obey the commands of her rightful owner, or if I want to write her as an abandoned old model that's been picked up by homebrew programmers for more screwed up sexual fantasy exploration since, y'know, traumatizing a robot isn't against the law.

I want this character to represent the disparity between the way people treat technology and people by essentially personifying technology so that it's a person being treated the way technology would be treated. That could go two directions: One, a perfectly lawful person just utilizing the service in possibly unintended but not necessarily wrong ways, or two, a clear villain who just sees her as easy money on the black market by throwing a bunch of modifications onto her to turn her into a broken sex slave.

If the latter, I'm also back and forth as to whether she should be more of a one-and-done bought and sold deal, or if she should be a prostitute gathering money for a singular master. Perhaps a part of a brothel full of SPAs just like her...

In all honesty, I could probably make other SPA characters that are more default and make Sheila a special case. I think that'll probably be the direction I go with this now that I've put it into words, but I've gotta give it some more thought for a bit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up