Pokémon Sun and Moon

• Senior Staff

Which version are people thinking about getting?
And disregarding the use of Pokémon Bank and trades to get all three, which starter are you planning to choose? (Rowlet, Litten, Popplio)
Those of you who have watched the reveal trailer have probably also seen (what appears to be) the new Legendary/Mascot Pokémon, so which of those are your favourites?

I personally like Litten (Fire types for the win), and the Sun Mascot. But I do like Rowlet too.

For those who haven't seen it, I provide links/videos below, sourced from the Pokémon YouTube channel.

Starters Trailer:

Legendaries Trailer:

• Community Administrator

I'm thinking of getting Moon. I like that legendary mascot xD So I'm almost the complete opposite.

I say almost, because with the starters I think I am in the same boat as you. Litten, or Rowlet. But I think that I will wait until the entire evolution line has been revealed before I make a choice. I mean, for all we know, Popplio's might be the most bad-ass pokémon ever designed. 

• Senior Staff
On 6/1/2016 at 0:51 AM, Neptune said:

Popplio's might be the most bad-ass pokémon ever designed. 

A lot of the water starters are a little derp, and they usually evolve into Epics.
So I kind of know what you mean. lol

-EDIT-

I've added a new trailer to the opening post showing off the new Legendaries. Enjoy.

• 4 months later...

After playing the Demo today (Which is available from the Nintendo EShop) for free, I've decided that no; I will not be getting this game, at least not until the price point significantly drops (£30-£40 is way too much for this). As I elluded to as a status post on here; it's just cringeworthy and embarrassing to watch, and its absolutely dick shriveling to play especially with all these dance moves. It seems with every passing generation the 'Teams' (Rocket, Aqua, Magma, Galactic, Plasma, Flare) get more and more ridiculous to the point where we are introduced to a Team Skull grunt which has a copy and pasted twin bother.  This is what did it for me. These idiots started I don't fucking know... Have some kind of seizure? 

cce.gif
Which comes across as...
fellowkids.jpg

I mean come on... That's so 2002. Speaking of so 2002; those locked camera angles when you're moving around a city. I'd of liked to have seen some kind of way of moving/panning the point of view. 

I did like the camera thing where you take pictures of Pokémon, to a degree, but why do these Pokémon always attack? It seems like another pointless gimmick that could have been so much better.  Ah well... Maybe the Demo sucked hard, and the actual game will be much better. But considering they usually put the best bits in these things I shant hold my breath.

If anyone else here on EcchiDreams gets it when it comes out, I will look forward to reading any reviews on it, I highly encourage you to try the demo and draw your own conclusions, these are just my opinions. But I will say I've found this Generation's Vanillish and Klefki's (and it's evolutionary lines)

palossand.png
I mean... Fucking seriously?

I get that they're trying to do something different and that's awesome, but this is in my opinion a bad different. I'll probably be proven wrong and it'll be the best seller or something, but I dunno I don't think it's likely.

After playing the demo I am hesitant as well. I am hoping that the demo was a poor representation of the full game. The worst part was the Team Skull, and I have to admit that it is so bad, that it kind of overshadows anything good about the demo. I might replay the demo; see if I can actually look past it. 

It was colourful; I'll give them that. And I kinda liked Nurse Joy's outfit. I also liked how when you looked at another trainer it gives a shadow to the top and bottom of the screen. It makes me feel as if I am glaring at the trainer xD

Also; wtf? The fuck is this shit? 

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

palossand.png
I mean... Fucking seriously?

Archived