Fallout related Main Theme Covers

• Community Administrator

I found some covers to the main theme of Fallout 4 which I personally thought "Hey! These are good! I wonder where I can share them." Then I looked here, and thought "Yeah! Hopefully others here might enjoy it!" So why the hell not, right? Only one of them is a Fallout: New Vegas one. 

12685-0-1462241265.png

I want to make it clear that I did not do any of these, but let me know what you think, or if you found some you think is good please by all means share ? I will split it into Genre's as well as series. I might edit this post later to add others that anyone else has shared, if they're good.

Fallout 4:

Orchestral:

Soundtrack/Vocal:

Rock/Metal:

Techno/Dubstep:

Acapella:

Fallout: New Vegas:

Orchestral with Vocal Accompaniments:

bcc.gif

These are really good! I really like the second one...it's quite dark, restrained and modest, then at one minute four seconds it builds up to this epic piece, thats well worth listening to it for. the third one was pretty good too, the one with the sheet music to all the pieces that make up the song. I also like the take on Fallout:NV's theme but my favourate outta all of them was this metal one. I just found myself a new ringtone. thanks for sharing this!

• Community Administrator

You're both welcome. These artists are very good at what they do, the credit entirely belongs to them. If either of you find any; let me know, I'm always looking out for things like this and I'd like to add really good ones to the list. ?

Archived