Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Wolfie    1,801
Wolfie

Welcome to EcchiCafé

EcchiCafé.jpg
(Artist: Unknown)

The EcchiCafé was is the out of character area for the roleplay: EcchiTown. Such as it is; if you have any questions about the roleplay or anything just post them in here :)

For this Roleplay: 

• Like 1

Wolfie    1,801
Wolfie
9 hours ago, daddybig said:

do i practice here

Hey there, I moved your post from the actual roleplay to the Out of Character section; as its not an in roleplay post. The idea of the EcchiStreet roleplay is indeed to practice, or even  just to relax and have fun. It's open to everyone who are allowed on the site; however I do advise paying a little bit more attention in future, please. 😄

Edit: I just saw your profile and it turns out you're underage. So er... No you can't practice here. When you turn 18; then by all means. I advise you pay attention to the Terms of Service as well as the numerous warnings that warned you  that if you're under 18, you're not allowed here.  

Edited by Wolfie
Spelling.
  • Like 1

Sascha    3
Sascha

woah this seems like fun! im new here so this could be great

Wolfie    1,801
Wolfie
2 hours ago, Sascha said:

woah this seems like fun! im new here so this could be great

Hey there, I moved your post from the actual roleplay to the Out of Character section; as its not an in roleplay post. I appreciate your interest and I look forward to seeing you in EcchiTown - If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :)

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Lux The Maid
      By Lux The Maid
      I want you to send me what you want to roleplay as long as it's Yuri or Girl x Girl. I will definitely reply to Maid x Maid, it's one of my most favoured. I have done Yaoi before but rather not, I also do masturbation and such. Just message me a list of preferences. I will try to reply as quick as possible, but for sure I will be doing Yuri. If you are wondering, I am a girl and I would like to only be role playing Yuri with girls. No cock sucking, thanks. Teacher x Student is something I do too, if wondering.
    • Max Dagger
      By Max Dagger
      Currently available to role-play. Open for suggestions and happy to chat. ^_^
    • Neptune
      By Neptune
      This is a reserved character for Blackberry Falls roleplay. Kaeden Xaar-Keza'maraki was found in one of the houses in the abandoned town that Keza Corp bought. He has been adopted by the Prime Minister, Talivana Eldyrannth.
    • Neptune
      By Neptune
      Blackberry Falls Extra Information
      It is the modern day, and the place this roleplay finds itself in is Blackberry Falls, a city situated on a large island that is perhaps a little larger than the United Kingdom. This fair, bountiful land is split between two separate countries; Ashea, and the United Federation of Families which has settled in on the island in recent years. The Capital cities, Blackberry Falls and Xantall’ar, sit on opposite ends of the island, separated by other, smaller cities and a wide expanse of forest that dominates the island. The cities have settled on the southern end of the island, and just to their north is a large cliff that runs from one side of the country to the other. Beyond the cliffs is the rest of the island, dotted here and there with towns and villages. The river that spills down the cliffside splits into two large rivers, with one headed towards Blackberry Falls and the other heading into UFF country, so that both reap the benefits of the strange water.
      For the moment, the relationship between the two countries is an uneasy peace. They mostly stay out of each other’s business, although there is limited trade between the two. Between the borders of the two countries is a de-militarised zone, that prevents either side from being able to send any kind of military into the other country. This has helped maintain the delicate truce that the two countries share.
      Blackberry Falls is a large, modern city, filled with large skyscrapers, which displays the wealth and development of this human metropolis. One of the things that Blackberry Falls is famous for is its BlackBerries, due to their high quality and abundant Blackberry harvests. There is something in the water of the island that causes the BlackBerry bushes to grow far larger than normal, and the berries to be the most delicious in the world. It also helps the inhabitants of the island stay healthy and helps them live longer.
      The time of Blackberry Falls is the early 21st century, and despite the violent economic climate, Blackberry has fared extremely well. This is largely in part thanks to the trade that Ashea has had with the UFF and their major corporation, Keza Corp. Ashea has their own corporation, EDAN Industries, that has filled Blackberry Falls with technology that suppasses any that other human countries, although it is a few steps behind what Keza Corp has been able to produce, because the UFF tends to keep their own technology to themselves. With the combination of the trade with the UFF, their own self-sustaining ways and EDAN Industries, Ashea has remained prosperous while other economies have faltered. 
      For humans, Blackberry Falls has turned into a technology empire, and there are thousands of jobs available for the citizens to apply for. They are also in the lead for the latest medical technology for humans, and it is home to one of the most state of the art human hospital, Blackberry General Hospital. The UFF is home for the most advanced technology in the world, and they actually have the most advanced hospital in the world, Keza Corp Hospital, however due to their restricted borders and lack of interest in sharing what Keza Corp produce, their technology (medical or otherwise) is not available to those in Blackberry Falls. Even if it was available, the UFF is made up of species that have a different biology to humans, Neko’s and other species, so the technology would not even be of any use.
      As with any city with a large population, crime does still exist and there is even a Black Market there. However, Blackberry Falls keep their prison population low by only putting the most violent offenders in the state-run prison. This keeps the most violent people off of the street, while leaving in peace those who do something as benign as smoking weed in their own home. 
      Blackberry Falls is a place where people come and seek their fortunes. Everything about the city is something that most people can only dream of. However, like every city in the world, it has its poor, run-down areas where people live in poverty and where the crime rates are the highest on the entire island. For those who are unable to make the fortunes they dreamed of, this is where they usually end up. The city does all it can to improve the areas, however with the current rising house prices due to the demand, there is little they are able to do apart from support numerous charities that help out in the impoverished areas. 
      One thing that the UFF and Ashea do share in common is that both of them are quite strict when it comes to immigration and customs. The UFF is a lot more strict than Ashea, with the chances of getting in if you’re a non-UFF species being only slightly higher than the chance of getting to the moon as an untrained Astronaut. Ashea is less strict than the UFF, however they have similar restraints as Australia and New Zealand, especially when it comes to the importation of food which has the potential to destroy their agriculture and bring the economy to its knees. The currency that is used in Blackberry Falls, is the Blackberrian Dollar. It’s one of the most valuable human currencies on the planet, which speaks of their strong economy. 
      Relevant links:
      Main roleplay thread Character ID OOC Here is a rough map to see what Blackberry island looks like:
      [New map coming soon]
      Notable Laws:
      Age of consent is 16 years of age. Citizens have the right to carry firearms. No anti-drug laws Citizens are responsible for their actions, even under the influence of drugs Citizens have the right to defend themselves Right to privacy, etc. Obviously, things such as murder, rape, fraud, etc, are illegal. So characters will be sought after by the Police if these crimes are committed, and the Police alerted to. Otherwise, the Police are very active in the communities and other places and have a very good relationship with the other civilians. List of things in city:
      Thorndown University. Mercury High School. Saint Arc High School. Shopping Centre [ Several ] Main: Blackberry Falls Shopping centre. The Blackberry Farm. The waterfalls named Blackberry Falls due to its close proximity to the Blackberry Farm, just on the city edge. Lots of cinema's for entertainment among other daytime entertainment. Housing [ Large, rented, privately owned ] Blackberry Park [ A large park with kids area as well as a large empty glass field. In the middle of the park is a large woodland area where people can walk through. ] Job Centre. Supermarket, Walmart (ASDA)/Tesco, as well as smaller convenience shops. Blackberry General Hospital. Blackberry Falls Police Station. Blackberry Falls Fire department. Mental Health Clinic Blackberry Primary School. Blackberry Secondary School. Blackberry Sixth Form College. Petrol Stations. Bus/Coach Station. Nearby Blackberry Falls Airport. Nearby Blackberry Falls port. Dock for cargo etc. Military presence: Small Navy port, small airstrip with one fighter jet, a Helipad with a fighter helicopter and a small barracks for ground troops. Office Blocks. Doctor surgeries. Various Religious Buildings. Pubs. Entertainment buildings e.g. Clubs/bars/arcades/laser quest etc. Warehouses for storage. Yards for Road Works etc. Golf Course. Farms (Other) Banks. Shops [Of all kinds] In and out of the Shopping centre. Especially in the City Centre of Blackberry Falls Restaurants. Fitness centres [ Gym and Swimming Pool etc etc ] City Hall. Power Plants [Nuclear and Wind Farms. Their reliance on fossil fuels is quite low.] Courthouses. Jail. Rehabilitation Centre. Museums. Business Buildings [ For All Types ] Lorry depot. Post Office/Sorting centre. Car Parks. Car Wash. Animal Shelter. Blackberry Falls City zoo, which have a wide range of animals. UFF - United Families Federation (Extra Info done by Wolfie) Keza Corp HQ Keza Corp Hospital Keza'maraki Nightclubs (In Blackberry Falls) This is only a brief list of what can be found. For most of these places, what they are is quite obvious, although when I do eventually create a map for it, I might label some of the places on it. Some of the places will get a bit of a description here; however, some of the much larger places will have their own Extra Information, which will be linked below as it would be far too much information to contain to this single extra information. Despite being in their own extra information they are linked to Blackberry Falls, but may have their own limits in place. As the extra information is approved before it is added to this list, then the limits must be observed to be able to roleplay in Blackberry Falls. 
      List of related Extra Information: 
      United Federation of Families Keza Corp Keza Corp: Housing Estate Agents (Blackberry Falls and UFF) Keza Corp: Champagne Studio’s and The Crimson Moon Keza Corp Metal Nightclub (KCMN) (???) Promiscuous Palace The Eldyrannth The Neko Resistance Thorndown University Brief Prospectus High School Information Pamphlet The Pegasus News Corporation
    • Wolfie
      By Wolfie
      Welcome to EcchiTown

(Image Credit: Apparently it’s Pallet Town, as in Pokémon)
      EcchiTown is a small quiet town in the country of Ashea, approximately two hundred miles away from Blackberry Falls City (Although it’s a different roleplay entirely, and has no interaction with it). EcchiTown is described as a Dreamy and Luscious town, with life in abundance. It has it’s own clean river and farmland to help keep the town self sustaining. But considering this town is made up of EcchiDreamers, who knows what lies beneath this surface of this idyllic town.
      This is a Mixed Skill Roleplay, so if you’re looking at relaxing somewhere or practicing your roleplaying skills; this is the perfect place to start. I figured I'd try something new and experimental. :)
      •´¯`•. Rules of this Roleplay .•´¯`•
      EcchiDreams Standard Roleplaying Rules, plus: Interaction with Blackberry Falls or related Roleplays will be considered “Non-Canon” to that Roleplay. You may not enter someone's house without their permission. You can roleplay in which ever perspective you prefer. First, or third person.  Your posts can be as long or as short as you like as long as it's part of the RP. You don't need a Character ID you just roleplay as your forum account. •´¯`•. Relevant Links .•´¯`•
      There is no Character ID at this time; as your EcchiDreams account is the Character. There is no Extra Information at this time. EcchiCafé - The Out of Character (OOC) Section. •´¯`•. Roleplayer’s Links .•´¯`•
      There is no additional information at this time. But if you have Extra Information you want to add; message @Wolfie.
      •´¯`•. Staff Roles .•´¯`•
      @Wolfie - Town Mayor @Neptune - Deputy Mayor @Manni - Not currently role playing here at this time. @SMFoxy - Not currently role playing here at this time. @ArdillaVerde93 - Not currently role playing here at this time. •´¯`•. Recommended Skill: Mixed (All) .•´¯`•