Do you keep your perversion a secret?

• 2 months later...

Not really shy about being perverted, but some of my major kinks like incest and the darker stuff Iiiiiiiiiiiii.... yeah. Probably best to keep those to myself, unless it's a trusted friend or someone I think can understand that these are not things I actually WANT to do RL. Which, atm.... don't know anyone I trust well enough to divulge such things, unfortunately. Likely for the best, tbh. Although lately there was a co-worker who told us about a guy he knew who casually fucked his sister and I was like "....yeah? ...and?" And also heard stories of people who actually DO disturbing, dark shit to other people and wonder why someone would actually want to do that stuff.

• ^ This 1

• 8 months later...

It is a interesting topic to talk about honestly I do heavily want my Family to know about my Roleplaying Kinks so I can be open about them but since they range from nearly anything it is hard
Like My Father knows everything about what I'm into in terms of RPs and what I'm into IRL He and I share a deeper trust there and bond than I do with anyone else in my Family.

Like I know my Mother accepts me as wholeheartedly as she can but I know talking about Ageplay or Necrophilia Roleplaying Kinks I know she will be concerned and want me to see a Doctor and whatnot...

So there are just things I have to keep hidden from the rest of my Family and My Best Friend since he is very delicate is what I would say like he will get disgusted by Ageplay and Disney Lion Cubs Fucking now I do get why he finds it disturbing but I also think he is thinking too much in Black and White Zones and doesn't go into Grey Zones enough to think about it from other aspects so I do have to keep most hidden from him as well.

So yeah sorry for the rambling just thought I would share my Part there since it also will lift some of my shoulders having others hear my Story on this Aspect 😅 😄 

44 minutes ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

Like My Father knows everything about what I'm into in terms of RPs and what I'm into IRL He and I share a deeper trust there and bond than I do with anyone else in my Family.

So yeah sorry for the rambling just thought I would share my Part there since it also will lift some of my shoulders having others hear my Story on this Aspect 😅 😄 

No need to apologize, rather I am glad you shared so much, I find this fascinating! If you don't mind sharing more, how did you and your father get to the point where you felt comfortable enough to tell him about such taboo kiknks?

as for me, I actually have shared with my someone in my family that I'm into age play, but I only gave half the truth, didn't go so deep into it, but I did share that O had a kink for girls pretending to be younger and I shared how I got into it, but I said they only pretend to be like 16😅😭😭😭 could not get the courage up to say I do RP where they are younger than that. 

• Love 1

Thanks @Gr00mersJOI I really am happy someone read my Story over and found it fascinating~ 💖

As for how me and My Father got such a bond with one another well he always supported my View on things from an early age, he knew that I was different in how I was thinking about
things than most kids my Age and especially as I got older he keeps saying how proud he is of me and my intellect even though I don't think I'm as smart as he gives me credit for 😅

So My Father early on taught me that if I knew from an early age that what I watch on TV and what Games I play is Fiction and it doesn't get to me IRL then I can enjoy whatever I want
After some years I began learning that I was really into Hentai at the age of 10 roughly a year or two after learning about Anime I found out that I was intrigued in all sorts of Kinks with
me wanting to learn more about them so I plunged deeper once I was older that is roughly around 18 years old me was when I learned about all sorts of Kinks that was really Dark aka
Ageplay, Rape, Blackmail/Coercion and whatnot.

So after like a Year of Roleplaying as a Underage Girl in RPs who gets raped I decided to talk with my Father about it and he was understanding he knew that I wasn't into it IRL but that the adrenaline and it being taboo was what made me intrigued in Roleplaying it due to it being literally Fantasy Stuff that no Normal Person would do IRL so he supported me on my Roleplay Kinks even when Necrophilia became one of them.

Honestly I love my Dad so much with me being able to be 1000% honest with him without having to fear anything from him where my Brothers and Sisters as well as Friend would feel disgusted with me, not to mention my Mother would feel nervous and sad for me when I don't think it is wrong to have these Kinks for Roleplays when I know I don't wanna do it IRL towards people because it's wrong.

Edited by Ginger Jailbait Gwen

4 minutes ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

Thanks @Gr00mersJOI I really am happy someone read my Story over and found it fascinating~ 💖

As for how me and My Father got such a bond with one another well he always supported my View on things from an early age, he knew that I was different in how I was thinking about
things than most kids my Age and especially as I got older he keeps saying how proud he is of me and my intellect even though I don't think I'm as smart as he gives me credit for 😅

So My Father early on taught me that if I knew from an early age that what I watch on TV and what Games I play is Fiction and it doesn't get to me IRL then I can enjoy whatever I want
After some years I began learning that I was really into Hentai at the age of 10 roughly a year or two after learning about Anime I found out that I was intrigued in all sorts of Kinks with
me wanting to learn more about them so I plunged deeper once I was older that is roughly around 18 years old me was when I learned about all sorts of Kinks that was really Dark aka
Ageplay, Rape, Blackmail/Coercion and whatnot.

So after like a Year of Roleplaying as a Underage Girl in RPs who gets raped I decided to talk with my Father about it and he was understanding he knew that I wasn't into it IRL but that the adrenaline and it being taboo was what made me intrigued in Roleplaying it due to it being literally Fantasy Stuff that no Normal Person would do IRL so he supported me on my Roleplay Kinks even when Necrophilia became one of them.

Honestly I love my Dad so much with me being able to be 1000% honest with him without having to fear anything from him where my Brothers and Sisters as well as Friend would feel disgusted with me, not to mention my Mother would feel nervous and sad for me when I don't think it is wrong to have these Kinks for Roleplays when I know I don't wanna do it IRL towards people because it's wrong.

Did your dad ever share with you if he had any similar kinks or interest, or was it mostly a one way street when it came to sharing? Regardless, I think the relationship you and your father have is very idealistic and the kind of trust, and vulnerability it takes is the healthiest thing I've ever heard! Lol. I wonder tho, was there ever a time where it got weird or uncomfortable, like do you have incest fantasy/kink, and if so was it awkward sharing that with out feeling like It could be too "close to home" kinda sort of?

• Love 1

@Gr00mersJOI He never really had those kinds of Kinks though I think that is mostly because of the 37 Years age gap between me and him since he is from 1959 and I'm from 1997 so with him growing up without technology and living the more Tradition Type of way most people did back then he never got those feelings himself, now as for the Incest one as a matter of fact I did actually have that fetish both RP and IRL though I came to terms that the IRL aspect was more just a Sexual Craving Phase than anything else ( Heck I stole my Mother and Sister's underwear as 'Material' )

I did tell him about the RP Aspects of almost all of my Kinks he knows that I am into Taboo Kinks whether it is Beastiality, Incest, Ageplay, Rape, Necrophilia, and possibly a bunch of other Kinks he knows about them, mainly because after I learned that he didn't mind the Ageplay one I knew that he wouldn't mind the others he treasure me as his everything and knows that I am a smart and kind-hearted person so that is probably why he understands me better than anyone else.

I have been bullied my entire life been looked down upon by teachers and educational systems with me developing Anxiety and possibly PTSD and yet he believes that I am allowed to like and love whatever I want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else then he will love and understand me always which is the best thing for me, even though I fear for the day I will lose him I will treasure his faith in me ❤️ 

• Love 3

5 minutes ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

@Gr00mersJOI He never really had those kinds of Kinks though I think that is mostly because of the 37 Years age gap between me and him since he is from 1959 and I'm from 1997 so with him growing up without technology and living the more Tradition Type of way most people did back then he never got those feelings himself, now as for the Incest one as a matter of fact I did actually have that fetish both RP and IRL though I came to terms that the IRL aspect was more just a Sexual Craving Phase than anything else ( Heck I stole my Mother and Sister's underwear as 'Material' )

I did tell him about the RP Aspects of almost all of my Kinks he knows that I am into Taboo Kinks whether it is Beastiality, Incest, Ageplay, Rape, Necrophilia, and possibly a bunch of other Kinks he knows about them, mainly because after I learned that he didn't mind the Ageplay one I knew that he wouldn't mind the others he treasure me as his everything and knows that I am a smart and kind-hearted person so that is probably why he understands me better than anyone else.

I have been bullied my entire life been looked down upon by teachers and educational systems with me developing Anxiety and possibly PTSD and yet he believes that I am allowed to like and love whatever I want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else then he will love and understand me always which is the best thing for me, even though I fear for the day I will lose him I will treasure his faith in me ❤️ 

Absolutely beautiful! When you realized you had an incest kink, and you were telling him, did you for any second think that he might like, take it the wrong way, as if you were making a confession to him directly? Cuz maaan ima tell you if that were me....sheesh 

Well no not at all we both know our Sexuality we both love Women and their Sexy Bodies so he never took it like that, and when I opened up to him with all of these Kinks I was telling him that I have been trying them out in Erotic Roleplays and find them really hot and interesting, so he never really took any of it as I was into it IRL because he knew as well as I did that I was not that kind of person even with my Faults. . .

So yeah I started Roleplaying nearly 8 years this July 2023 and it has been a roller-coaster of Kinks and Emotions with me learning more and more about myself when it comes to these things 😄 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...