Digital Distractions: A Tamer lost (Pendulum and BrightChaos)

Fairimon was more than happy to hear that he found her beautiful, she knew a compliment when she heard one and that was certainly a compliment.  Though his question stumped her for a moment and she had to think. "Mate? You mean sort of ritual to produce offspring?" She knew the term though she wasn't exactly sure how she knew it, perhaps it was some result of the digivice allowing her to have a better grasp of human terminology? Though how she knew probably didn't really matter.  The question was if digimon did such a thing, or perhaps more so if they were capable.

She knew that new digimon eggs just seemed to appear, how they were made was a mystery to her, and she knew some digimon certainly lived in family units, packs ,and herds for example. So it was plausible that they'd be capable of such an act, whether it was necessary or not. "Honestly I'm not sure, I don't know, but if you want to try... well I'd love to give it a shot... would you like to try to.. uh mate?" it was a really odd thing when spoken she felt awkward saying it so she could understand maybe why he felt so odd around her naked form. 

• Like 1

"Yeah. A ritual.  Or at least that is the reason we evolved it."  Daniel answered her glad that she at least understood that.  He chuckled some to help lighten the mood. For a moment he thought it was over.  Taking the shampoo bottle he put some in his black hair to try and continue with the bath.  But then the conversation took an unusual turn when she seemed to want to try it out.  Still rubbing the shampoo in his hair he looked over to her.

"Are you sure?" He felt the need to clarify, but his voice had hopefulness in it.  He looked her over from behind again. 
"I'd be glad to, but let me know if you want to stop,"  The tamer offered with a hint of desperation in his voice.  He had been horny for to long and needed this.  Approaching her slowly he put a hand on her shoulder as he walked around her. A smile appeared on his face again seeing her front again. 

"Are you ready to start?" he asked her looking up to her visor. He leaned in to try and kiss her pulling gently on her shoulder to try and get her to lean down since she was taller. 

"Of course I'm sure... I mean you seem... interested and I'm certainly curious about that which interests you." Fairimon said without a second thought as she stood there. She was unsure how to proceed but it didn't take long for him to be infront of her once more his hand on her shoulder felt reassuring as she felt him pull down slightly she took the hint and leaned in lowering her face to his and almost instinctually she pressed her lips against his enjoying the feeling of thier lips touching she stayed like that for a moment a strange feeling in her chest  causing her to break the kiss and stare at him curiously.

"So.. what do we do first? Or I guess next?" She asked her hands moving to his sides getnly holding him before moving in for another kiss simply enjoying the way the first one had felt. It was a new sensation for her after all its not like there had been any moments where Morphomon had needed to kiss Daniel or for him to kiss her before after all.

• Like 1

Her certainty about this did help him feel more confident that this was okay.  He savored the warm softness of her lips sharing a kiss with her. His hand ran through her hair realizing that they both still had shampoo in their hair. Would have to wash that out later.  No time for that now.  Trailing kisses down her neck he made his way to her breasts.  Taking a moment to appreciate them he cupped on of her breasts in his hand and ran his thumb over the nipple before beginning to toy with it squeezing it gently.

Then he leaned in to kiss her other breast parting his lips to capture the nipple sucking it eagerly.  His hands moved to her back for support and he knelt down while trailing kisses down her stomach until he kissed her belly button.  His hands went beneath the water to have hold of her rear.

"We should get to shore if you still want to continue." He said eagerly getting back up not sure how they could go any further with the water above their waists.  Taking hold of her hand he guided to shore looking back to her face and visor hoping she was enjoying this as much as he was.

She wasn't sure what to think or do obviously, however she did her best to try and imitate his actions where possible. Her gently ran through his hair as he started to kiss down her neck to her breasts she couldn't help but jump a little as he cupped them with his hands it was a pleasant sensation but at the same time she hadn't expected it to feel as nice as it did after all it was just his hand on her skin.  Biting her lip unsure if she should just let the noises that wanted out of her out or not a small noise managed to escape as he ran his thumb over one of her nipples and again when his mouth found its place over the other.

Of course she had no way to try and imitate those actions since he eventually kissed his way down towards her stomach definitely out of the range of her own lips but it seemed like he was focused on some sort of goal so she didn't complain, plus it felt rather nice she thought. With his hands on her ass she reached and gently caressed his shoulders as he moved downward.

Her face was starting to get a little red, her body felt weirdly warm for some reason but she was sure the temperature hadn't suddenly increased no this was some sort of warmth that seemed to radiate from within her body. She nodded and let him lead her to the shore, this of course as when she finally realized that Daniel had a strange growth between his legs... had it always been there? Seemed strange that she hadn't noticed such an obvious appendage but then again maybe he just grew it like a palmon making their fingers grow into whip length vines? 

Sitting down on a patch of grass she looked up at him and decided to remove her visor, mostly so she didn't have to point rudley when she asked the question that was on her mind. "Daniel... what's that?" She asked curiously, she couldn't help but wonder how his pants had managed to hide such a  thing. She wondered just how uncomfortable it must be to have that growth smooshed flat by the clothing he normally wore.

Edited by Pendulum
  • Like 1

Okay this was going well. He kept holding her hand until she sat down.  Daniel positioned himself in-front of her.  He put his hands on her knees and slowly parted her legs before running his hands down her legs.  Looking to her womenhood he took a breath.  It was time.  He reached over and put his hands on her shoulders about to get her on her back when her question threw him off causing him to stop and look at her in confusion.

"What's what?" He asked lost before looking down to see what she must be referring to.  The realization hit him all at once.

"Oh, that! Ummmm...."  He exclaimed alittle embarrassed that he had to explain this when he was so close to getting it on with her.

"Technically it's called a penis, but most would say it's a cock." Was the best he could do.  How did he get himself into this?  It would feel weird to put it in her right after that.

"Do you want to touch it.  Just be gentle." He offered figuring that would make her more conferable with it. He relaxed himself and waited for her to do so.

Fairimon giggled a little at how he seemed flustered by her question. She coudldn't help it though she had seen his penis before as morphomon but didn't recall it looking anything like it currently did. So how was she expected to realize that it coudl grow, plus she'd only seen it briefly a couple times after all. "Sorry... I didn't know it could you know grow like that." She smiled as she reached for it her fingers wrapping around the shape and slowly stroking it. 

"Does this feel good?" She asked  gently stroking her partner's cock, her fingers lightly making contact not really gripping it all that well as she was worried about accidentally hurting him but she did let her fingers slide along it, enjoy the feeling of him under her fingers as she started to realize that clearly it was very important for the process of mating and she was only growing more curious as to what it would feel like. Looking into his eyes with out her visor in the way she leaned in and gave him a kiss. "Shall we continue? her legs had spread a bit  more in the process her lower half certainly visible to him a little bit of moisture that had started to form between her legs. 

• Like 1

"It only gets this way when I'm ready to do it with pretty girls." The Tamer clarified to his Digimon lover. He waited while she explored it but saw that she went a bit to far in being gentle.  They'd have to work on that, but there would be time for that later.

"That's good." He said for now while she played with him.  He looked into her eyes for the first time taking their look.  Being able to look her in the eyes did make it seem more intimate. Then his eyes went down to between her legs.  He slowly reached over and touched her there gently massaging her to get her ready.

"Let me know if I need to stop." Daniel said slipping a finger in her looking back to her face to watch her expression. Once he felt she was ready he moved into position.  It was time to find out if he could really do it with a Digimon.  He swallowed hoping he would not find anything unexpected in there.  He took his hand away before slowly pushing his length into her.

A gasp escaped his mouth feeling her tightness around him. Breathing deeply he started to thrust in and out of her closing his eyes overwhelmed by the pleasure he felt.
"Ahh.....Fairimon...that's good..."

Fairimon couldn't help but moan in pleasure as Daniel started to rub between her legs, her body reacting much like a human's would moistening itself to prepare for that which was to come. She gasped as she felt his finger slip inside of her, how could such a simple tihng feel good? Noding as he told her to let him know if it got to be too much for her she let him guide her back, watched as his cock lined up with the area that his finger had entered her before. 

She couldn't help but enjoy the sensation of his manhood slipping inside of her her walls clinging to him with glee as she moaned. "

"Da.. Daniel your.. uh... cock feels... soo good"  She stammered her legs moving on their own to wrap around her partner as she watched him carefully his eyes were closed and enjoying her body as much as she was enjoying his it seemed. LIfting her upper half slighlty she grabbed Daniel's face and pulled him into a deep kiss this time her tongue forcing its way into his mouth wanting to bring themselves closer.

• Like 1

Daniel saw the look on her face and was glad that she was enjoying it causing him to smile some. Then he was in for another surprise when her legs wrapped around him and he was pulled into a kiss.  The feeling of her tongue in his mouth was new.  His tongue danced with hers' in their mouthed for a moment while he moaned into the kiss.  His manhood kept pushing deeper in her in this position.  On had one hand on the group for support as his other hand found her breast again and caressed it again as they remained lip locked.  The tamer had to break the kiss when his lungs demanded air.

"Thanks....you feel great too." He responded after taking a few deep breaths.  Wanted more he picked up the space pounding himself into her harder.  The feelings of her insides pleasuring him were blissful.  After a few minutes he began to feel something building in him.

"Fairimon...I think.  I'm...about to-"  He tried to warn his Digimon partner.  He tried to fight off his organism but the pleasure was to much.  A sharp gasp escaped his mouth as his body trembled and he released his seed into her in several bursts. 

Fairimon was in a state of pure bless her tongue dancing with her partner's as his cock reached new depths as they made out. her face blushing as she felt his hand playing with one of her breasts once more. When he pulled away to catch his breath  she could feel a strange pressure building within herself as well but she wasn't sure how to explain it so didn't say anything though she did moan in plasure as she felt him begin to throb within her.

"About to what?" She asked  she asked as soon as she felt it several warm bursts within her which set her over the edge "YESSSSS!" she called out as her walls contracted squeezing him harder  Though a digimon didn't seem to have a need for such a thing it seemed their bodies were more thna capable of performing the act which was an interesting lurning experience for the both of them. Her back arched as she felt her muscles spasm  squeezing the part of Daniel that had been burried inside of her.

Once she camled down she took a deep breath. "That felt... amazing...  I think we should mate again sometime ." 

(wondering if she should revert now since i'm sure that took a TON of her energy)

Edited by Pendulum
  • Like 1

"Ah yeah! Ah yeah!" He called continuing to fire off inside her.  Was she becoming tighter around him?  It felt amazing! He had no idea anything could even feel this good. He kept pounding into her until he was done.  He could feel the sweat trailing down his face as he slowly pulled out of her catching his breath.  Then he let himself collapse on top of her using her breasts and pillows.  After a moment of this he rolled off of her to look up at the sky.

"Yeah we should. Don't think we will make it to the city today. " he said after a delay. Then he glanced over to her laying next to him.

"Or tomorrow." He added figuring they might be a bit busy having fun before they continued on their way.

Fairimon laid there breathing heavily as she smiled at Daniel. She'd never experienced such an amazing thing before and she was certainly looking forward to trying it again  "Yeah I cant wait to try that a...." She trailed off as a bright light engulfed her her body shrinking down and where Fairimon once laid naked, was the smaller Morphomon.

"Well I guess we proved that story about evolution with the help of a partner is temporary." She laughed before hearing her stomach let out a growl. Seems she exerted a little to much energy with Daniel . SHe gave him a big smile before walking over towards his clothes grabbing them up and bringing them back to him. "I don't think we'll be mating again for while so maybe we should rest up and head to the city after all."

Daniel's watched in surprise as his Digimon reverted back to her prior form.  Well that changed things.  He did his best to hide any disappointment. Thankfully she seemed to understand.

"Yeah, maybe you are right," He said chuckling lightly.  After a rest and finishing bathing he gathered their stuff.  He handed an apple to Morphomon and took one for himself to keep their energy up on the way, After a while of walking they drew closer to the city. Would there be answers there?

"So what do you think we'll find in the city?  Are there any wise Digimon there who might know how I got here?" Making conversation would make pass time and part of him wondered if Morphomon knew alot about this world.

"I don't know ... I mean we should be able to find something out. Maybe another legend or something? Like plenty of digimon talk about humans and digimon working together and how the bond can help with evolution. Which seems to be true.  We can at least try to follow up on those mysterious events you wanted to look into, and  maybe find something out about how you got here. 

"Maybe we should keep an eye out for... uh... Wisemon? Or ... uh." Morphomon tried to think about some other knowledgably digimon. "Jijimon and Babamon could be helpful if we could find them... they are really old i'm sure they know a lot.  Who else...." Morphomon thought as they got ready to enter the city trying to think of other names that she may of heard before that were said to be wise, or have had encounters with humans in the past. 

Daniel listened to his Digimon give the names of some Digimon who might help.  At least they had a lead.  At least they stood before the city entrance.  The sign ready File City.  A fitting name. He took a deep breath to prepare himself.

"Hey! Does anyone know a Wisemon, Jijimon, or Babamon?"  He called to the various Digimon.  Most ignored him just giving him a glance before moving on. After a few desperate attempts a tiny blue blob Digimon with a tail on his head bounced up to him.

"Hi!  I just got done talking to Jijimon. I can take you to him!"  The Chicomon said before leading the way.  He wasn't sure what to make of the small box-like house or the old looking Digimon with a strange staff with a claw at the end of it. This was the Digimon that was suppose to help them? He glanced over to Morphomon to see what she made of the whole thing.