Shhhbequiet’s RP Ideas

-This is just a place for me to list all of my Roleplay ideas!

-If any of these interest you, feel free to EcchiText/Chat me! I’m always looking for someone new to Roleplay with. I only Roleplay as a submissive female!

——

The Pool:

human x human

Laila, your best friend, was swimming in (y/c)‘s pool in your backyard. (Y/c)’s parents were not home. (Y/c) had a secret crush on Laila for the longest time now and often had fantasies about her. Laila smiled at you from inside the pool. “Come on! Come get in with me!” She said with a giggle and a wink. “Please? We can have some fun..”

The Photo Shoot:

human x human

Lydia bit her lip as she entered the photo studio. She was wearing no clothes under her skimpy dress. Lydia was doing a nude photo shoot for the first time, and was very nervous. She twirled a piece of long blonde hair around her finger as she entered. Looking around, she saw a bed where she would be posing for the pictures. Lydia saw (y/c) standing there with the camera. The fact that her photographer was male made her nervous. She walked up to introduce herself to (y/c)..

Submissive Slave:

human x human

In a world where all girls become slaves at the age of 18, we were taken from our families and sold at slave markets. The males came and picked out their slaves, and were eligible to buy their first slave at the age of 18. We were used for cooking, cleaning, shopping, and most commonly, sexual pleasure. We had to do anything our masters told us to do. They chose what we wore, where we slept, what we ate, etc. However, it was illegal to beat, starve, mistreat, or fall in love with your slave. However, many had secret romances and hid them from the world. (Y/c) was at the market, looking for a new slave. (Y/c) stopped in front of the room Layla was being kept in. Her long black hair dangled behind her as she stood there in a skimpy black lingerie. Their eyes met, instantly locking. (Y/c) pointed at Layla. “Who’s that one?” 

One Wish:

Neko girl x human

(Y/c) was walking down the street one day, when (y/c) saw a box sitting on the sidewalk. (Y/c) opened it, to see a small black kitten with green eyes. She looked up at (y/c) and let out a weak meow. (Y/c) scooped her up and carried her to your apartment where she was given food, water, and a bath. As (y/c) dried the fuzzy kitten in a towel, (y/c) looked away for a moment only to hear a girl say “Thank you for saving me! In return, I will give you anything you wish!” (Y/c) turns around to see a cute girl with long black hair and green eyes looking up at you, with a towel wrapped around her.

Archived