Hello there!

Hi everyone!

I'm here because I was looking for a better place to RP than the places I've found so far, and I found this forum. Most places don't have an option for a male character without a penis, and most people don't take too kindly to it when you make a female avatar but explain that the character it's portraying identifies as male. I hope that I can find at least one person here who's friendly and understands that you can still enjoy specific fetishes without sacrificing comfortability regarding gender. I prefer short, yet still descriptive, private RPs, but I'm open to longer ones as well if I enjoy RPing with the person. I only mostly stick to shorter ones because I have a hard time following things through over a long period of time, so please keep that in mind if you decide that you want to start a long RP. My profile has a link to my preferences, so please read through before suggesting as I don't like to have to turn people down, but I will not hesitate to block someone if they're making me uncomfortable

I'm nervous about posting while having transmasc characters, but hopefully there are people here who are willing to respect me and my characters. This seems like a nice, welcoming environment, but on the internet you can't be too sure. Thank you for reading!

Archived