Sexual DnD RP with Illithid

I answer a DnD campaign call and show up to the listed apartment. The DM that welcomes me inside is a nerdy looking guy with messy hair a bit shorter than I am. 

He tells me I’m the only one that contacted him so it’ll just be us two. He’s badly obviously staring at my chest and it makes me giggle. For fun, I threw on a mock ‘medieval’ lace up top. As the DM leads me to the table, I discreetly loosen the laces, exposing more cleavage. After getting seated, I purposefully scoot close to the DM and lean against the table, resting my breasts on it. It brings me pleasure watching this shy boy try to be helpful and talk with me to make a character while his eyes are fixated on my tits. Everytime he ‘catches’ himself and averts his eyes, only to peek again in a few seconds, it turns me on. 

We finally begin the campaign and my Drow woman encounters the tentacled alien species, the Mind Flayers. I fail a saving throw and end up being caught by the monster. When asked what I want to do,

’I attempt to wriggle free’ I say, throwing my dice. It’s a high roll, so I insist that the DM apply as many disadvantages he could think of. He seemed confused but eventually conceded to my pushing. Was he being nice to a ‘beginner’ like me? How sweet ❤️

’You fail to escape’ The DM starts. ‘So the Illithid-‘ 

‘Tightens his grasp on me with his tentacles so much that my clothes are shredded to bits yeah?’ I purposefully internet. 

As I describe the scene, I play with my top again. I pull the laces so the criss crossing strings tighten my breasts together. I hear the DM gasp softly while I do this. When I release the strings, it causes the entire top to slip off my shoulders, barely hanging off of my hard nipples.

The DM gulps and is stunned for words. Reluctantly, he confirms that my clothes are shredded and that Im now exposed before the Illithid. 

‘The Mind Flayer takes this chance to… use its tentacles to…’ He trails off, his eyes leaving my breasts for the first time to make eye contact with me. 

I reach forward and take his hands in mind. ‘The creature uses its ‘tentacles’…’ I open his hands and place his palms over my tits. ‘to wrap around my breasts and start to squeeze.’

Sat there at the DM’s kitchen table, we sit next to each other and I’m gently massaging his hands to fondle my boobs. His breathing gets heavy and I can see the tent rising in his pants. I can feel my panties getting drenched in my love juice and it’s making me impatient. 

I lean forward, as close to the DM as possible, our lips almost kissing. But I veer to the right at the last second, letting my lips brush his and barely dance across his cheek, to his neck. I stop there and stick my tongue out, poking his neck once before I start to lick. The DM inhales sharply when I do this and buries his head in my hair. I hear him take a good whiff and groan softly, which makes me suck on his neck harshly. 

Backing away, I look this man in his eyes and lick my lips. ‘I’m aroused’ I confess, in character. ‘The Mind Flayer can probably… smell my lust can’t it?’ 

The DM stares at me in a daze, his face looking flushed. After a moments pause he takes his hand and slowly sticks it under my skirt. He cups his hand to cop a solid feel of my pussy and it makes me gasp. My reaction must have given him confidence. 

‘The Mind Flayer uses its ‘tentacle’ to investigate the source of your lust.’ He says as he starts to finger me. His digits make me squirm and moan in pleasure. While he finger bangs me, he brings his face to mine and I can feel his hot breath on my mouth. ‘The Mind Flayer wants to taste you’ says the DM. 

Before I can answer, the boy shoves his tongue straight in my mouth and I’m on Cloud 9. While he’s busy exploring and tasting every corner of my mouth, I’m trying to focus on not cumming right then and there. Eventually the boy pulls away, leaving a spit chain between his tongue and mine. He leans back in to kiss me, slurping up that saliva before deep kissing me, making my pussy even wetter. 

When he pulls away again, he changes tactics and shoves his face under my skirt. The sudden sensation of his tongue sliding in and out of my pussy made me cry out in pleasure. For some reason, I shouted out ‘I want to suck the Illithid’s dick!’ 

For more room, and while in this horny frenzy, the DM knocked everything off his dinner table. He had me lay down on the table with my head dangling off the side. I watched as he undressed and revealed his twitching cock. I was growing more and more impatient as the DM positioned himself with his cock to my face and his face right above my cunt. 

Before he thrusted his hips, I puckered my lips like I was waiting for a kiss. Soon I felt and tasted the head of his cock, as he pushed his hips forward. While I kissed the head of his cock, I also use my tongue to poke his dick hole and taste him.

The DM grunts in pleasure, announcing ‘The Illithid face fucks you’ before he begins thrusting his hips in an intense rhythm. The length of his cock shoves between my lips and down my throat, catching me off guard and causing me to choke. And such a thought brought a shameful smile to my face. Knowing that I was being so passionately face fucked that even I couldn’t help but choke on this cock, I’ve never been hornier. 

I try to finger myself but the DM grabs and pins my hands to the side. He taunts me ‘Ah ah ahhh~’ before dipping his tongue into my pussy. ‘This is mine’ He says between licks. 

For the next few minutes we lay there, engaged in ecstasy. My pussy is being lovingly tongue fucked and eaten by the DM while I lovingly suck his cock. It isn’t long before I hear the words I’ve been waiting for. 

‘The Mind Flayer is cumming’ the DM says, before shooting a thick loads of cum down my throat. I hungrily drink it all but purposefully don’t suck his dick clean of cum. When the DM pulls away, his dick is dripping with cum. I reach out and start stroking his cock, using the cum as lube. 

I sit up and reposition myself for missionary while never stopping the handjob. ‘I give myself to the Mind Flayer’ I announce.

The DM has already positioned himself between my legs, his cock aimed at my pussy. He grabs my hair and yanks it, forcing me to look up at him. ‘The DM fucks you’ he says before thrusting his hips into mine.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1