WELCOME NEW MEMBERS !

honestly, when i made this club, i didn't expect more than two or three people to join, but while we're not celebrating a ridiculous milestone, i'm happy to welcome all new members and i urge you guys to create your characters and start roleplaying ! characters are approved automatically and they will only be declined if they don't abide by the generic rules that have been set down. in which case, i will send you an ecchitext to address the issue. but we generally encourage creative freedom and exploring. except with species, due to the nature of the club itself. to put it simply, your character can be humanoid ( including neko, inu, ushi, etc. ) or a tentacle monster. your tentacle monsters can have humanoid forms and trick actual humans into their dens, if you wish. but species like elves, demons, incubus and so on wouldn't fit the narrative that's been set down.

once again, characters are approved automatically ! go ham !

if you have any questions regarding the club, its rules, character creation or what have you, feel free to ask in the ooc chat. or even ecchitext the GM with your question and it will be responded to as soon as possible. i'm generally urging you all to start being active without being afraid ! i'm sure we're all going to have fun here ! ✨

• Love 1