I am fairly open when it comes to roleplaying. My philosophy is that everyone should be allowed to have input in the stories they write together. While my tastes lean more towards being a dom, I don't mind vanilla stories and would be happy to hear any ideas people have.
Here is an exhaustive list of what I consider to be my strongest ons and offs. Since the preference sheet touches on a lot of this, I'm going to use this as an opportunity to dive into a little more detail.
- Scat - I don't do it. I respect that some people like it, but it's not for me.
- Yaoi - I don't swing that way, and again I respect it, but it's not for me.
- Mind break - This one really gets me going. Power play is super fascinating to me. I love exploring the power dynamic that comes into sex, especially breaking a strong willed girl and turning her into a naughty little fuckbunny.
- Male Domination - I'm a dominant personality and I like to play that aspect of myself in my roleplays. I can tone it down to keep two people on level footing, but I will never be submissive.
- Rape - First things first, I don't condone real life rape. It's awful. I do however, have a fetish for rape fantasies and love incorporating it into my roleplays.
- Netorare - Stealing yo' girl. It's the oldest story in the book and I can't get enough of it.
- Teasing/orgasm control - Foreplay is important ya'll. I love the act of teasing and penting up sexual desire, leading to a climactic release. Denying my partner's right to an orgasm, until given permission, is also a lot of fun.
Body modification - Giving you tattoos, piercings, or some other alteration in order to mark your body as mine.
I don't really mind if you're a newbie or someone with years of experience down their belt. I similarly don't' care what your grammar skills are. What matters to me is engagement and excitement to be doing what we're doing. If you have that, we'll make a good match. I tend to be a rapid responder, typing and getting things out first, it's more important to me that a story is flowing and moving than spending days thinking through just one scene.
I'm always open to communicating OOCs with my partner and am open to developing personal relationships. I do ask however that it doesn't become too personal. That never ends well, whether you're a man or a woman.
As a final note, I do play female characters on occasion. This requires a few things,
First, I only do this for canons/fanfiction of existing series. I don't have any OC female characters.
Second, you have to tell me which character and what your idea is
Third, when I play a female character, she is strictly submissive internally regardless of her external personality. It's just a personal preference for the male to always be dominating in a relationship.
Some Fandoms I Like
Here are some video games, anime, and other interests I have. I'd love to do roleplays in these universes or otherwise talk about how cool these worlds are!
Crusader Kings II
Dead or Alive
The Witcher Series
Tales of Vesperia
Kill la Kill
Shingeki no Kyojin (I actually hate the anime, but the world fascinates me)
One Punch Man
My Hero Academia
Fate Series (Stay Night & Zero)
Yep, I watch hentai. For the plot? Don't be silly.
Kansen 5 - (The Tan girl in episode 1 hits all of the right ons for me)
Kuroinu - (The dark elves man, like come on. That's not even playing fair.)
Taimanin Series - (Pretty much every girl)
Feel free to contact me for any reason, whether it's roleplaying or chatting. I don't bite, unless you want me to.