Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
  • ValiantDevil Preferences

       (0 reviews)

    ValiantDevil
    • Partcipate in Private Roleplays: I do private roleplays
      Preferred Grammar/Spelling Competence: Extremely Competent

    My Characters 
    I only play as "shemale" or "full-package futanari" characters. That's full dick & balls with no vagina. 
    These characters prefer female identifying terms: She, Her, Ma'am, Mistress, Ms., etc... 
    100% top and dominant "in the bedroom" 85% of the time, with the other 15% being equals in that aspect of the relationship. 
    Universally; My character is taller than your character. 

    Characters I Will Play With
    My characters are gynephillic, which means they are attracted to the female form.
    I particularly prefer those with exaggerated female characteristics. (Eg. Very large breasts, wide hips, big ass, thick thighs, etc...)   
    Gender-wise, fully female characters are vastly preferred.
    I am willing to play with other shemale/herm/futa characters given 2 simple stipulations: That they have larger breasts and a smaller penis than the character I am playing. 




    User Feedback

    Create an account or sign in to leave a review

    You need to be a member in order to leave a review

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    There are no reviews to display.


  • Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.