Hello, reader! I've got a pretty good idea in the making, and it's something that I'm craving quite terribly. As always, though, let me lay down some rules before we get to the good stuff.
- As an adult myself, I'll ask that my potential partner has at least eighteen years of age.
- Please try to use correct punctuation and spelling. I can overlook the occasional typo or error, but try not to make it too common. We all make mistakes here and there.
- Would be super neat if you're willing to play the roles of multiple characters. The idea only calls for one pairing, but it could totally become more
- That said, I'll only do MxF and FxF pairings. If there's a need for a MxF pairing, I would more than likely take up the male role due to my own preferences.
- Be epic. (Feel free to tell me how epic you are in your first message so I know you've read all this.)
If you start to lose your muse, or you get bored, please let me know. I'm ghost-friendly, but it'll forever hurt my feelings.
That's a joke. But still, let a brother know.
- Please let me know if you have any triggers. Or dislikes.
- No one-liners. I can't work with anything less than two paragraphs.
Alrighty, let's get down to business.
The plot is fairly simple. Could be a short or long term story focused around two cosplayers, whose coincidental meeting at a con changes their lives for the better. Perhaps they're roped into a photoshoot together because they happen to be cosplaying characters from the same fandom, or maybe they happen to be cosplaying a cute ship from that same fandom. Alternatively, maybe they're the only people at a particularly small convention who happen to be cosplaying characters from the same fandom, and with both of them attending alone, they decide to hang out together? Heck, they could be dressed up as each other's favorite characters! There's plenty of reasons for the characters to meet each other in the first place, regardless. It has the potential to be a short term roleplay, in which we just cover the weekend during the convention. Or, if our characters decide to exchange communication with each other, I'm sure they could meet up at some future conventions, or they have a desire to take things one step further.
Of course, agreeing on a specific fandom will be our first obstacle. I'll be leaving a small list of the first titles that come to mind down below.
- Fire Emblem
- Destiny 1+2
- Kingdom Hearts (to a certain degree)
- Final Fantasy 7 or 15
- That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime
- Code Geass
- Dragon Ball
- Sword Art Online
- Mushoku Tensei
- Jujutsu Kaisen
- My Hero Academia
- Strike Witches
- Hyperdimension Neptunia
Again, those are just the first few titles that came to mind, so I'm sure I'll be adding to the list as time goes on. If you like the idea, please consider sending me a message, and we'll get a discussion started.