OCC Chat and Characters

This topic is for OOC chat and Character Info.

OverView of Topics-

Main OOC Chat-This is used for General Chat and questions about the other Topics.

Ideas For the Creatures of Novus-This topic is for the creation of ideas for Creatures that live on Novus by myself and other Members. If the idea suggested gets a lot of like and approval by myself and other members, it will be added by myself as a official Creature of Novus.

Help And Discussion Chat for the Ideas For the Creatures of Novus Topic- The Topic is for members with questions or want to have a discussion about creating Creatures in the Ideas For the Creatures of Novus Topic.

Ideas For the Races of Novus-This topic is for the creation of ideas for Races that live on Novus by myself and other Members. If the idea suggested gets a lot of like and approval by myself and other members, it will be added by myself as a official Race of Novus.

Help And Discussion Chat for the Ideas For the Races of Novus Topic- The Topic is for members with questions or want to have a discussion about creating Races in the Ideas For the Races of Novus Topic.

Ideas For the POI’s in the World of Novus-This topic is for the creation of ideas for POI’s of Novus by myself and other Members. If the idea suggested gets a lot of like and approval by myself and other members, it will be added by myself as a official POI of Novus. A POI is one of the many areas in the Biomes of Novus that the Member characters can role play in.

Help And Discussion Chat for the Ideas For the POI’s in the World of Novus Topic- The Topic is for members with questions or want to have a discussion about creating POI’s in the Ideas For the POI’s in the World of Novus Topic.

Crew List-This is where you can create Characters of the BlackStar to play as, as well as all the info on what those characters can be and what is needed for the crew.

Club Events-This is where I will post if a special world events is going to happen if you want your character(s) to take part in it.

Event Tracker- This Topic is for me to Track the Events that have gone on in the Club, so new and old members know what has happened.

Native Novus Characters-This Topic is for where you create your characters that are native to the world of Novus.

Novus Creature Characters-This Topic is for where you create your characters that are creatures and native to the world of Novus.

Native Novus Races Info-This Topic is where I will post the information about the native races of Novus that have been created by myself and other club members in the OOC chat for Creating the Races of Novus Topic for members to use in creating their native Novus Characters.

Novus Creatures Info-This Topic is where I will post the information about the native creatures of Novus that have been created by myself and other club members in the OOC chat for Creating the Creatures of Novus Topic for members to use in creating their native Novus Creature Characters.

17 topics in this forum

• Sad
    • Confused
    • Haha
    • Woohoo
    • ^ This
    • Love
  1. Crew List

• Love
  2. Club Events

3. Club Rules

4. Event Tracker