Update For Newer Members/Visitors

It has taken a lot longer than originally expected to get this going again, but the plan currently being considered should hopefully get it going fairly soon.  The old story will be kept and updated (I'm not sure how much of the old story will actually be posted here.  Me and Nan-Yo have email archives of them, but copying them here would not be easy.  But that was part of the reason for the summary topic I made a while back).

The initial story the two of us will be doing is sort of a reboot/alternate universe version of the story of two of the main characters (semi-needed as plans/thoughts of the character shifted over the years we wrote them and just nice to have a fresher story in my/our minds).

Anyone else who wants to play can of course, more likely in the main timeline (alternate timelines could be considered but people should have a better taste for the main setting/characters before going off into alternate universes).  I have plenty of characters to work with, and new members can play with each other too.  Though I may keep an eye on those, at least early on, just to make sure there is nothing that really doesn't fit the setting.

• Like 1
  • Love 2