Dragonne leaves the Den

Hello, people of EcchiDreams! I just found this community while looking for a place to roleplay, as I've been out of a platform to roleplay smut since I left F-List. I look forward to some good interactions and I apologize in advance if things seem barebones on my profile and roleplay preference sheets, as I'm unfamiliar with how this site works. But I'm a fast learner so I'm not worried.

I'm a veteran roleplayer, I've been doing it since my teens and still today, I like to write some stories with other people, especially when it comes to sexuality, as writing smut is more fun when you're doing it with someone else, in my opinion. 🙂 I'm quite open-minded but I also know what I do and don't enjoy so I know how to set limits which, I hope, won't scare away potential roleplay partners. I put much importance on communication so when in doubt, just hit me up with a message, I always prefer to discuss things and answer any question from my potential partners.

Hope we can have a lot of fun! 😄

Archived