New guy in town!

Hello there! I am a roleplayer who prefers to play male doms (except in incredibly specific circumstances) with LOADS of kinks! But I still have my limits, you'll have to ask me for these in DMs. Call me Youkai. No real reason behind the name, it's just cool.

I am a primarily private roleplayer, I don't much like showing unsuspecting people what I'm into, so typically I'm going to be somewhat vague on what I want until we get comfortable. I'll try to hit the most important beats, though!

I prefer to also roleplay in fandoms, ones I know of course. Though you can expect me to be a hypocrite as I often self-insert if my partner allows it. Or will ask someone to play the waifu of the month from an anime I barely even heard of!

My one rule, unless I say otherwise, is that I want whoever my partner plays to be extremely dummy thicc.

Doesn't necessarily mean hyper proportions, just big proportions in general, o-cup minimum and whatnot.

Chances are I'm significantly more scared of you than you are of me, and I do mean this, I don't have anxiety so bad it forces me to shut down via panic attacks every other hour, but I will think you probably hate me if I don't reply within the day.

I can't think of anything else I'm willing to divulge to the public, so I guess this is over now! Hope you like me and whatnot!

Archived