Where am I?

So I was walking outside in a snow storm (I just love spring, don't you) and hoping that I would get back inside ASAP when a truck-kun hit me. Not my fault that the sidewalks aren't properly cleared of snow and therefore I have to use the car road to walk without tiring after 100 meters. Now I find myself as a 2-dimensional entity who only exist through text and is stuck in this den of degeneracy. Well, might as well enjoy my stay, I guess.

My name? I swear I am not some edgy teenager who has ideas of being the MC of his own little story. There is a reason I named myself this way but its too sensitive topic *sniffs*. That and my mother didn't notice me enough when I was young so now I try to boost my ego with a name that sounds like a code name for some fictional veteran sniper who has gone crazy.

In general, I like fantasy/sci-fi but I also have interest in history (I know, boring, but I take great pride in being able to talk someone into falling asleep after 10 minutes of me rambling about some minutiae detail of history, its like a superpower). Genre is not, however, something that decides whether I like a story or not. What I am most interested about, is if the story and the characters are good. If so, then there isn't really a limit to what I could enjoy. My mom always taught me to eat everything on my plate, I guess that philosophy shouldn't be used in every situation but I am too set in my ways to change now.

I hope for some awesome role-playing experiences with you all. Have a nice day/night/whatever the positions of the sun is to you right now. Code name Wild-Eye, signing out.

Archived