Decadence. Indulgence. Hedonism.

Happy to crash land here!

Writing an intro is the toughest part - it always is. I am Vincent, or Vince or Vinny! (depends on who is addressing me). I am 38 years old, male and I have been roleplaying for almost two decades and all over the place. Starting from good old AOL, to Yahoo rooms, to Literotica Chat (the worst chatting experience) and Chatzy. BlueMoon is another website that I strongly recommend.

I have explored a lot of genres with writers from both genders, but find modern settings as my comfort zone. I can discuss about kinks in DMs as that's the trickiest part of the conversation. However, what is most important for me is the chemistry with my writing partner, that mutual trust and respect, that ability to stay in synch in the roleplay when we are fleshing out our characters and indulging in conversations. Slice of life stories sometimes have the most potential to evolve into an interesting roleplay. The magic lies in the skill of the writers. 

In the real world (which I prefer to keep separate from my roleplaying personalities), I have a full time job, but I do try my best to spare time for responses to my writing partners. I love talking about movies, music, celebrities, books, travelling and history. There's so much to explore in the whole wide world and the intensely complex human mind.

Hoping to bump into some great writers soon. DMs are open and I am always keen to respond back.

Cheers & Stay Safe!

P.S. What’s your poison? I’m a bourbon guy.

Archived