A warm welcome

Hello there! 

Names Raine! 🙂 I'm new here but not so much to RPing. I strive to create compelling characters and sometimes intricate storylines and worlds my characters to live in. I appreciate all the warm welcomes I received and interest in rping with me. I'm sorry to those I haven't responded to yet. Real life is challenging at the moment and in a sense to respond to everyone just in general I'm writing this post. As of right now, Rping wise, I'm only open to RPs within specific fandoms. I've been more or less scouring the web for anyone interested in Rping with me for the following Fandoms: 

Ducktales

Animaniacs

Hetalia. 

If interested please feel free to give me a PM 🙂 It's been very hard to find Rpers for these fandoms as of late and I've been itching to RP some ideas with them. Thank you so much for understanding. Ducktales and Hetalia especially. Maybe in the future I will be willing to open up towards regular RPing again. I might be convinced to RP with my character Raine under the right conditions. I'll post her profile in case anyone is learning more about her. 

Thanks again for the warm welcome! 

Archived