Kinky-ing around and elevating our lewdness.

Hello darlingtons! 

New "kid" to the block (24F) trying to dip my toes around new places, metting new people and roleplaying new fantasies! 

Name's Claire, I'm an Eastern European doll, a student, and a creative dove that's looking for some fun! 

I… am still rather confused about the inner workings of this site, but alas, by what I can fathom, I think I lean way, way more towards Private Roleplays with scarce but rewarding, detailed replies! At least, that would make most sense, my schedule in mind and all. 

I love playing either F or Futa characters (the OG, all organs type), I usually top but can also bottom, and find myself to be rather kinky but light hearted, shying away from fits of violence, dragadation, filth and abuse. 

Would love to hear from some likeminded dolls, if at all possible~ I'm really aching for a harem/reverse gangbang deal with my character in the middle :3

Cheers~

P. S. Should prolly also mention I am mostly into female characters 😅 Oopsie, I forgot! 

Archived