Hello everyone!

Hi! I'm ET Valkyr (call me ET -- it's a psedonym and doesn't actually stand for anything), and I'm here to live out some fantasies. I've been playing table-top RPGs my whole life and wet my feet (and other body parts) doing sexy RP on mIRC way back in the day (for the kids in the room: that means we had to chisel our messages into rocks and throw them at each other).

I'm also an erotica writer (same name) although that's fairly recent and not much to my name there (yet), but I'm an experienced writer and editor when I'm the "real" me.

I will start seeking out private roleplay on this site soon, but I'm still getting my bearings. In the meantime, feel free to check out my preferences and hit me up with some ideas if you find something that suits you. Make an effort, though! Because I will.

I have to say, I discovered this place by chance and it's amazing! 1 day in and I'm working to set up a teacher/student slow burn romance and a way hornier elf princes / dirty orc prisoner scenario. Waaaaay beyond my hopes and expectations! 🙂

Thanks to the people who keep this place running! Is there a way to donate?

Archived