The (Literal) Bottom of the Barrel

did you guys notice, i made a funny sex joke, cause i'm a bottom.

Obligatory awkwardness aside, hey there everyone! I go by Calphur on here, although you can call me Cal, Calph, whatever you prefer! I'm a 20 year old guy, submissive and got a heavy bottom lean. If you find me anywhere on the site, I'll be honest, it's probably going to be either interest checks of mine for ERP or me replying to others' interest checks. I've some... priorities, one may call them. Regardless though, if you're looking for someone to chat with, hit me up, maybe if we get along well we could get something cooked up and on the road, huh? ^^

In terms of roleplaying details, I've got my preferences all filled out (clicky clicky), so go give them a look and see if they've got you covered! But for a quick TLDR: I play guys/futas, I like my partners to play futa/females. Outercourse is just as appreciated as intercourse, and I've a lot of kinks that could fit with more dominant partners.

Regardless, thank you very much for giving my introduction post a read. I hope to see you all around, and have a good day! ^^

Archived