Is this thing on?

Hello, everyone!

It’s a bit nerve-wracking to make a big post for myself like this, but I figure if it makes me easier to find, I should put my shyness aside and give this a go. I’ve already messaged a few wonderful potential partners from the welcome forum, anyway, so hopefully some people do the same for me!

With all of that being said, I go by Bunny so you can feel free to call me that. I am a twenty-four (24) year old woman with years and years of experience. I’ve been doing general roleplay for thirteen years, and ERP for about six of those years, so I would consider myself a bit of a veteran but I am welcoming to writers of every level! I prefer longer replies and storylines, but I don’t mind if your preference is on the shorter side. I tend to match my partner’s replies and whatever the plot or moment calls for. And I am more of a private RP kind of person, not really comfortable with public but I’m willing to give it a try if the chance arises.

As for how long it will take to get those replies, I normally do not take long at all. If you’re looking for something fast paced, I’m your girl. But I won’t judge you for taking a while to respond, either! I’m not picky at all when it comes to partners but I do value conversations and communication to make sure that we can both accommodate each other the best we can. 

I started to do ERP with the goal of writing and experiencing every kink despite how I feel about it. It’s been pretty fun so far, but with that in mind, I have burnt out a little bit on a few tropes and plots simply because the interest on the platform that I am coming from was a bit one-dimensional. There’s nothing wrong with that, of course, but I am hoping to find more of a variety on here, so come at me with any of your ideas! Nothing is too dark or too fluffy for me, I love it all, seriously! The only hard limit that I feel the need to write about is that I will not be roleplaying or roleplaying with underaged characters. This may be a limit that can be bent depending on the plot, but for the most part I would prefer to steer clear of anything like that ~

Well, this is probably lengthy enough and it’s way more than I feel I should be saying about myself, heh. I have finished my preferences sheet and I do hope that you can take a look  when you have a chance. 

I’m looking forward to talking to and roleplaying with you all! Let’s have lots of fun and get into lots of trouble with each other~ 

Welcome! I just recently joined myself, but I figured I'd stop by to say that I find your intro post very refreshing! (Much better than mine!) An applause for putting yourself out there.

I've looked over your preference sheet and found it intriguing. There are a few of your current kinks that I would like to try out myself, being in a similar position. I'm not quite as hardcore on pushing my limits as you are, more toeing them step by step. Anyway, I don't want to presume, so I figured I'd write here, but if you want we can talk it over in a PM. 🙂 

As for your problem with coming up with scenarios, I'll complement you well there; I can't stop thinking them up. Just wrote a two-page draft for a "stuff I want to play" post. Anyway, feel free to check out my preferences and let me know what you think!

Archived