Never touch a sorceress' things (M4F)

In a city plagued by inequalities, one man made a name for himself as a master thief. No lock could he not pick. No wall he could not scale. Yet one day he receives a commission for what may be his biggest challenge yet. To infiltrate the tower of a sorceress of formidable power, and steal a certain trinket of hers.

He accepts the job and plans his heist, unaware that the sorceress herself was the one who hired him as a test. She has plans you see, plans only a skilled thief can help her complete. And if his looks happen to be to her liking, well, bonus.

-----

A bit heavier on the narrative this one, I've got vague ideas for the world and plot. One of political intrigue and and drama. Also one I'm looking for some fun character dynamics, and leaning towards a bit of gentle femdom on this one. What plans does the sorceress have for the thief? Do the two have some history together? What is their world like and how would their society think of the two of them being together? Lots to plot out and discuss! Send me a message if interested.