About the Game

I’m glad you’ve come. Hopefully you are intrigued so far.

I’m going to lay out my intentions for the game here, what I want to do. It won’t be overly detailed, it’s an overview. Specific questions are welcome in a PM. See my preference sheet first, then hit me up and we’ll talk. I’m only aiming for 4 or 5 players, so keep that in mind. (If interest grows, I may see about recruiting other GMs.)

Another thing of note. I am currently using discord for all OOC. No voice or video, just for Q&A, chitchat, memery and stuff like that.

Now let's get it clear, the gender of the player doesn't matter. But player characters will be human females and sex is the focus. Does that mean there will be no plot, character development or themes (beyond the stick, gooey kind of course)? hell no! We're writers after all. But I am here for smut, specifically dubious consent, sexual defeat and light bondage. There will be beasts, tentacles, and scaly monsters. There will be joy, and orgasms had by all. But there will also be quandaries, mysteries and villains to defeat!

If you have heard of or played the Ironsworn system of TTRPGs, Great! I love it. If you just thought "Huh?", Great! It's a system for using dice to resolve situations where my or your fiat does not feel right, don't worry though; all the dice roles and game mechanics will be hidden snugly behind my screen, all you need to worry about is character, intention and reaction. If you would like to know about the mechanics, please give me a PM. I'm happy to discuss my ideas. If you don't care, that's fine by me.

The world is a fantastical one. Magic abounds, though it is dangerous, mysterious and ill-understood, even by those who claim to wield it. Whilst magic is high, technology is low. This is pre-steel, the iron-age, where a true sword of good iron is worth more than its weight in gold. The lands you shall explore are the Ironlands! Colonised by folks many centuries ago, who came to escape a great plague that they called "The Reckoning". This is all myth as far as your characters care though. The peoples are scattered, there are no nations or even real borders, disparate communities, towns and villages connected by rough roads, are all the civilisation we can get. The wilderness is dangerous, untamed and mostly uncharted. The Ironlands are studded with ruins, ancient citadels and other signs of long lost peoples which can be the source of the coveted Star Metals and other, more eldritch forms of power.

Why is the Club Closed? Because I'm intending to act as a GM for a small number of players and I'd like everyone to be on the same page before you come in. There are a few strict no-no's when it comes to kinks, check my preference sheet for an idea about that. But I want to accommodate and collaborate, so please send me a message and we can talk.

What is expected of you in terms of writing? The style of this game will tend toward shorter posts for players, with clear intention (what are you trying to accomplish.) and open ended (allowing for success or failure, if relevant.). There will be examples, and again, questions via a PM are welcome.

Skill Level: Mixed, but no single sentence/one-liners

Edited by LewdiKris