Let's talk about games I like

So I have quite a collection of retro games I'm working on or have yet to play, for systems such as PS1 & 2, Game Boy Color and Advance, Nintendo DS, and even as early as the NES, SNES, and Genesis. I also have a few for my Steam library. The usual categories, from first to last, involve RPGs, Platformers, Arcade, Racing, Shoot em up, Brawler & Beat em up, Hack n Slash, Adventure, Farm Sim, and some puzzlers involving Bubbles, Marbles, and Gems.

I've found out that the more indie, under-the-radar games are drawing my interest more than the mainstream AAA games, most likely for availability and compatibility one whatever I play on. Plus the games look more like those I actually want to play, rather than mostly being about shooters, racers, and sports. (There is a difference between shoot-em-ups and shooters.) At the end of the day, I just wanna go in with either a weapon or my fists, comboing the enemy to kingdom come, and then launching a spell or technique to do even more damage, and then finishing them off with my ultimate attack, and during my downtime, I want to make stuff to use and improve with while talking to my trusted friends and allies.

Archived