Roleplay idea cuz why not

I don’t know what it is with me nowadays but I’ve had on and off ideas coming into this head of mine, I’ll just put them here and maybe they can spark something or give other people ideas for roleplays.

There’s one I used to do with someone and I kind of want to go back to it; it’s a roleplay where this guy gets trapped in a world filled with women and monsters. He sort of goes on a whole mission where he starts a harem of sorts; filled with action and nice scenes where he interacts with these characters and eventually escapes…or so it seems, the game seems to follow him into the real world, where he’s a college student and one of the starter characters he had met in the game wakes up with him in the real world, now he has a new quest. To discover what the fuck is going on and how he can help everyone escape from this weird reality shifting world, would require two people or more, one person playing male characters or whomever you prefer, and one person playing whoever they prefer. I’d love to see comments on characters or character designs for the virtual world and maybe people could add ideas of their own

Archived