C O N T E N T

Hello there!

Although I am not General Kenobi, I have dropped into this lovely club to do some roleplaying. I’m not looking for anything special, but I do have a favorite story to prompt here. But here is the twist. I kind of want to do it as a 3-way [Zarbon’s moan from dbza here], but to be honest if someone prefers the one on one style we can do that too. 

Either one of us are a uni student and they cram hard for an exam on occult history as they want to major in history and supernatural, which little do the common folk know, is actually real. They rented a book from the library on ancient demon rituals and as they read it, they get a papercut which drips some blood on a praticular incubus/succubus ritual seal forming a sort of warlock pact or summoning ritual. 
(the matchups would be 2 human x one demon or one demon x 2 humans or demon x human if we do a 2 player one)

These are the things set in stone that I want the RP to include. If it bulged… I mean nudged your creativity, feel free to fill out the blanks, and join me in playing it out. I have no preferences in what gender to play but my fave matchups are futa x female, male x female. 

Skibidi bop.spacer.png

(image just for vibes and eye candy, plot and matchup can differ)