Hey there!

A pleasure to make everyone's acquaintance! You may call me Valarr, V, Rannoch, and probably more I'm not thinking of! I've been roleplaying for about 9ish years now? I started when I was quite young on the Steam Community platform. Man, those were crazy days! We used to spam announcements and hoped someone would reply to us haha. Nowadays I find myself bouncing around from platform to platform in the ever long search to find that ideal partner to write with. I hope I might find that person here, or at the very least meet some like-minded individuals!

Outside of roleplay? I'm a huge geek. Love Star Wars, Game of Thrones, The Witcher, and many other fandoms to an unhealthy amount. I have often been called a walking lorebook. I'm currently on leave from school while I sort out some financial obligations, but I plan to return and finish up my associates relatively soon if possible. I'm 22 years old, turning 23 this year in just a few months.

In any case, can't wait to get involved here!

Archived