Well here’s another idea…

Once again with these ideas of mine, what is going on up there??? Anyway me personally I’m looking for a female to roleplay with just trying to be normal and casual about it lmao- so here’s the idea

The scene could cut open to the vastness of what seems like the open ocean; the vast sea calling out to adventurers everywhere as its sun reflects off the white foaming waves. The waves gather as they reach the rocks, a cliff with the best view has an overlook upon the vastness of this ocean some creatures call home. And yet, this is not where our story begins. The view slowly moves upwards, the locals voices can be heard panicking as ships cover their once beloved sun. And these are your main characters. Space pirates or whatever they are called… but one isn’t like the rest, always wondering and trying to not be as bad or horrible as the others as they rape the women and kidnap the children to use and sell as slaves. The coarseness in the pirates voices is almost stereotypical, their voices almost as raspy as the ocean floor, if not more. And the story would most likely revolve around the character forming a crew of his own. Scavenging the good old fashioned way of bartering and forming relationships with people they would have thought they hated being around. Then the time comes when…well I’ll let you and your partner figure that out, but just try not to make it just about awesome jack sparrow like fight scenes ok? I don’t want to get copyrighted.

Archived