Hello Hello!

Hello everybody!

Well, this site is certainly overwhelming at first glance.  I am much more used to other sites, such as BMR, and the now (sadly) defunct GPR.  Shout-out to any GPR people out there! I do wish I could reconnect with a few people, oh well.  Anyway, I may be new here, but I certainly am not to roleplaying!  I am 33 years old, and started with a single D&D session in middle school.  It wasn't until later in high school that I found a group to play with again.  From there I spread out to fantasy roleplaying online, and then erotic styles.  I have to be honest.. my desire to RP fluctuates a lot.  I can go weeks, if not months RPing, then all of a sudden, lose the want to write anymore for a long a while.  I definitely hate that, and it often comes without warning and sometimes nothing of notice from me.  It is something I am always striving to work on.

Besides roleplaying, I also enjoy video games (currently working on Kingdom Hearts again, and just picked up Rogue Legacy 2 and Inscryption), listening to music, reading, relaxing, and I'm very much 420 friendly.

Anyways, I hope to get the ins and outs of this site quickly and hope to be RPing with you soon!

-H

Archived