Another newbie~! ✨

Hey y'all! I'm Oz. I'm turning 30 this year but have been roleplaying since I was 17. Idk if any of you will be familiar with or remember Yaoi Nightmare or House of Eros, but I was active on both those places for a year or so. Was a lot of fun, then life happened, and I did private roleplays with a couple of partners throughout my college years. Once I stopped doing that, I've done on and off roleplays on Immortal Night and Immortal Day.

I'm open to just about any character, setting, or plot, but I have the most fun with fantasy/paranormal and supernatural/sci fi plots. I can do straight and/or queer content that can range from vanilla/platonic all the way up to rough/dub-con or non-con/kinky. I also can do one-off RPs that don't really have plot, but I do prefer to build up on a rp I'm doing with someone and see how far we can go with our plot and characters.

I'm queer myself (FtM), so I enjoy writing characters who are that also, particularly femboys, but I'm experienced in writing masc and femme characters all along the spectrum. Not much content triggers me, but what's a no-deal for me is vore, scat, enemas, and (most) physical snuff. 

That's about all I can think of right now, gotta get some coffee 🤣 I look forward to getting to know some of you! :3

Archived