Totk anyone?

Surprisingly I haven't seen anyone talking about this even with all the craze for it and how it's the 2nd most sold game this year.

I would love to discuss progress and things everyone has discovered! I'm a huge legend of Zelda fan and have played most if not all of the major lore filled games in the series.

I've personally explored and mapped out every region on the surface and have gotten around 1/6 of the depths, mostly because its creepy. 

For bosses I've killed all the Gleeoks including the king Gleeok, marbled gohma, queen gibdo, the ice centipede thing (someone please tell me I forgot) mucktorok and the seized construct.

For resources I have 11 diamonds, 100, 000 rupees, to many hearty truffles and big hearty truffles, over 50 of each mushroom, 35 golden apples, 23,000 zonaite and 739 large zonaite.

For Sages as you might assume I have all of them, Yunobo, Tulin, Riju, Sidon, and Mineru.

That's pretty much it, I'm interested to hear your opinions of the game and your probably many hours spent on it! 

Archived