Best introduction of all times

Heya there, It's me the great, the magnificent, the beautiful, the totally humble ME.

Oh...yeah I forgot you don't already know my great self, huh I guess you can consider me as a new average dreamer with a god complex and SEVERE domination issues, like the kind where I want to dominate everything I see.

Yep pretty severe, as severe as the fact that I'm sending a message here...damn this site gave me a low blow I swear, I didn't know that I needed to post something first to unlock the ecchi text functionality...argh you see I'm usually the kind of guy who sneak around the site like a stalker dip myself into the community incognito, read all the guides spy on famous community people to learn from them...BUT EVEN THAT IS RESTRICTED...damn I swear when I saw the "recent profile visitor" feature...my eyes bulged out of their socket.

I guess it's not restricted, but, it was like acting you didn't see a child who was playing hide and seek with you...my ultimate spying/learning plan was well and well ruined.

So that's why I'm here, to introduce myself and unlock this functionality...okay I'm lying, I didn't know that making a preference sheet was going to unlock it, but I already started to write that when I finished this sheet, and there is no way I'm throwing that in the trash.

So greetings, boys and girls, aliens and attack helicopters, hope you all have a great day.

Oh, talking about the preference sheet don't hesitate to look at it if you want to roleplay with me.

The TLDR version of it is pretty much: me like dominating things, you give me efforts, I give you effort, and everyone is happy.

The link is here:

https://ecchidreams.com/roleplayer-services/preferences/the-average-preferances-sheet-for-people-with-a-god-complex-r3637/

Or in my signatures if i figured out how to do it...

Archived