An introduction

Hello all, 

Call me Rylark. Certified adult, RP enthusiast with too many Oc's and Fandoms. I'm always making more and love to tailor characters to fit my partners desires. 

My writing setting desires are ever fluctuating with hyperfixation's. I'll likely mostly reach out when I see a request that piques my interest, an occasional request may be posted by myself. 

I write switch style, dom\sub masc and dom\sub fem characters including futa, intersex, cuntboy ect. 3rd person, multi paragraph (2 to 3 on average) writing with detail is my jam. No one liners. I will write within fandoms and with canon characters, what I'm actively searching for will shift. My schedule can tend to fluctuate as well, so some weeks I may post daily or multi daily, other times you may need to wait a week. It all depends on how much interaction I have the spoons for.  

I am new to the site, not new to the rp scene. I've been writing for nearly 15 years now and look forward to seeing what this site has to offer. 

Have a lovely day 

Archived