The rare Sub Futa 4 Dom Fem

Always been a fave that I haven't gotten to do since joining the site is being one or more sub futa dommed by one or more women.  No biggy but I've been craving it recently and thought I'd put a feeler out.

I'm down for almost anything but I do love non con, dub con, and/or corruption.  I'm willing to play multiple characters and/or across multiple characters.  I'll also post some scenarios here as inspiration for anyone interested.

Scenario 1

A rare commodity.

A powerful woman of nobility, aristocracy, or simple influence likes to collect things no one else can find or afford.  One of those things is a woman slave with a cock.  The setting could be one where slavery is normal, or it could be a darker more modern human trafficking or blackmail situation.  I could rp a single futa, or a small growing Harem of them, and My mistress can keep me to herself or parade me around parties or loan me out.  My level of willingness can be up to you as well.

Scenario 2

Object of Obsession

For some reason, your character can't get mine out of her head.  It could because of her cock, because of its size, it could be nothing to do with the cock.  They can know each other from work, school, be strangers at a bar.  It could go into stalking, non/dub con, or even consensual if your character is just sexually agressive. (I do love sexually aggressive bimbos.)

Scenario 2.5

Object of Magical Obsession

Similar to scenario 2 only your character is a witch or magical creature of some sort and all the extra possibilities that creates.  Your character can even be the reason for my status as futa, or I could be an ideal specimen for breeding.   Adds hypno, bimbofication, body modification, or other options.

Scenario 3

Experimentation...

My character could be the subject of a mad scientist (or mad wizard) who is the test subject for various body and mind altering machinations, processes, drugs, potion, and elixirs.

Scenario 4

Human Ranch (Or monster girl ranch)

My character or characters are livestock at a ranch for the purposes of harvesting their bodily fluids or for breeding.  Your character or characters would likely be staff of the ranch.  They could also be customers who come to either get fluids fresh off the tap, get pleasured, get bred, or to buy one of the fine specimens bred there.  The livestock willingness and/or intelligence is of course variable.

Bonus Scenario

Corruption of Innocent Futa

All these could have a corruption slant, and even this specific one could likely be integrated into another but:  Your character could have a vested interest (the interest likely being entertainment) in forcing or coercing mine into performing increasingly depraved or immoral acts.   Your character could be my character's obsession, someone for whom she would do almost anything to prove her love.  Your character could be forcing mine to assault others through blackmail or threats of violence or worse. 

These are just some faves from the top of my head, but as I said if you have something else in mind, I'm probably for it.  I have very few limits.  Message here or message me if interested.

• Like 1