ᴀ ꜱᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ & ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ

Currently looking for a roleplay involving two or more players. 

Ideally, at least one would be willing to play a cis/post-op femdom character, but if we play multiple main characters or we do a group roleplay, the others can be whichever gender and whatever side of the D/S spectrum. I may be up for playing the sort of character you'd prefer in turn.

Canon Settings | Characters I'm looking for:

✧ Black Clover - Mereoleona
✧ Rise of the Guardians - Maybe Pitch (depends)
✧ Hazbin Hotel - Carmilla, Velvette 

Canon Character Dynamics I am looking for:

✧ Mereoleona x William 
✧ Pitch x Elsa/Esmeralda/Tiana/Megara/OC (If I play the OC, you play Pitch, otherwise I play Pitch. I'd prefer to know you can play Pitch though, so if you are interested, write me a scene involving him.
✧ Camilla x Vox or Velvette x Zestial

Original Settings | Dynamics:

Genres: Adventure, Angst, Comedy, Contemporary, Crime, Drama, Dystopian, Fantasy, Friendship, Historical, Military, Mystery, Post-apocalyptic, Sci-Fi, Slice-of-Life, Supernatural, Romance
Settings: Any time period from medieval to futuristic, Low-High fantasy/supernatural settings, Earth, outer-space, other planets/worlds. Kingdoms, empires, cities, space-ships, sky ships, university/college, workplace, regular ships, islands, etc.
Fantasy/Supernatural Beings: Aliens, Angels, Demons, Elves, Fae/Faeries, Harpies, Incubi, Kitsune, Merfolk, Naga, Neko, Nymphs, Vampires, Witches (and other magic using humans), Shifters, Sirens, Succubi, original humanoid races. Supers (heroes/villains) also appreciated.
Dynamics: Harems/Poly/Reverse-Harems, Monogamous, Supernatural x Human, Supernatural x Supernatural, Witch x Familiar, Merman x Scientist, Siren x Healer/Physician, Dom x Sub, Slave x Master, Employee x Employer, Concubines & Consorts, Rich x Poor, Upper x Lower Class, Opposites, Hero x Villain, Rivals, and more...

We can come up with ideas together, but I can also throw some more fleshed out ideas at you if you'd prefer.

Some half-baked ideas:

Rivals to Lovers (Hazbin Hotel) - Either Velvette or Vox is trying to get one of the older overlords to join their side, willing to do whatever it takes to either make them their ally or destroy them. This backfires on them when they start to catch unintended feelings for the rival overlords that used to be the source of some of their frustrations. Probably a slow-burn with both sides learning respect. We can always mix in other pairings, and involve a whole plot revolving around the sinners getting ready for the next extermination now that they've managed to successfully chase out the last one and kill Adam. Meanwhile the Angels are only planning on becoming more ruthless, even as Sir Pentious has proven Heaven that Sinners can be redeemed. It could also involve Velvette or Vox trying to get something from the overlords - be it an ingredient for their poitions or the angel weaponry. 

Sold Out (Smut-Heavy, Black Clover) - Either Mereoleona or William somehow end up in sex-work. If it's Mereoleona, maybe it's an escape or done out of spite. If it's William, I'm thinking it'd be because he's a dead man walking, technically not even supposed to be alive let alone in Clover because in an alternate version of events the kingdom finds out about his freedom and demands he be executed for treason. Either way, the sex worker keeps their real identity a secret and the other person happens upon them by chance (either as part of a job patrolling the kingdom - in William's case, maybe -, or as an escape - maybe with Mereoleona). They'd be pretty popular, potentially because no one knows their true identity, which might make the other character jealous over time, until they realise they feel that way because they want a relationship with a person they'd originally only thought they could maintain a solely professional relationship with.

Secrets of the Sea (Black Clover or RotG) - FC (female character) finds MC (Male character), a merman, one day while at the coast. She'd never met a mer-person, she didn't even think they existed. Yet here she is with a secret that can't be told to anyone, otherwise nothing good can await MC if someone finds out about him. This could also include another character - perhaps a marine scientist -, who captured the merman, and only showed it to FC because they trusted her, while they are studying the merman. The merman might refuse to talk to the third character, but might be more willing to talk with the FC.

A Little Light (RotG) - Just because Pitch has been defeated does not mean the threats to children (or humanity as a whole) are over. New and old threats lurk with the Guardians unawares. A few years after Pitch's defeat, a new spirit is born, a being of light, confused and alone. At first the Guardians are ignorant to her existence, but slowly all sides realise there's a new spirit to take advantage of befriend, and then it's a competition to get her on their side before she switches to the other. Asides from this light spirit there could also be more newbies (or older spirits not included in the movie) which others can roleplay, if we have more than one character interested. In the instance that we do Pitch x My OC, I can also play an Guardian interest for you, if you have one. 

To Breed A Spirit (Smut-Heavy, RotG Crossover, Dub-Con/Non-Con Themes) - Having been defeated, Pitch as a threat has been taken care of. However, Manny informs the Guardians that there are other threats lurking and that they need to increase their numbers. And, well, what better way to do so than... making more spirits? Creating new spirits is difficult though - beyond MiM's actual abilities -, finding new Guardians is nigh impossible with so many spirits having vanished from the face of the earth, and it is almost unheard of for spirits to be able to reproduce. Additionally, MiM finds that Pitch's abilities could be made use of. So they use him simultaneously as a guinea pig to see if he can sire a child still, and to test whatever fertility/heat enhancing potions on him, while also using him as a stud to produce powerful spirit children that will be groomed to become the next Guardians. They have several candidates, both human and spirit lined up to this end. 
I'd be playing Pitch in this, and I'm looking for one or more of the following: Original female characters (preferably someone with a personality and a dom/dom-leaning), Elsa, Rapunzel, Esmeralda, Tiana or Megara. The canon characters listed would be adjusted to the universe - either made spirits or kept as humans that still believe despite being adults.
Additionally, we can also have any other canon spirit/original spirit be involved in this experiment that you wish to pair against other canon/original characters. Potions to allow for males to gain female organs so as to get pregnant can also be used if you want to do M x M as well. Same goes for F x F.

Maid Cafe - Customer and worker roles are available, can involve cross-dressing maids. Leaves room for casual interaction which might lead to interactions outside of the cafe, as well as different themes which can be explored. Will probably be closer to modern times.

✧ Masquerade Ball - A variety of original (and possibly some canon characters, depending on the verse and character) gather at a masquerade ball that has taken place for the purposes of celebration and possible matchmaking. This could take place in any time period. Might include soulmates if people are up for that. There could also be external conflict brewing - perhaps some form of surrounding political instability that has lead to this ball being held also to boost morale, or maybe there is an assassination/kidnapping planned for the evening. We could stretch the roleplay out by exploring the aftermath, and the more day-to-day life in the kingdom/country. 

Magical University - Sort of like Hogwarts for adults. Professor and student positions available. Might include external and internal conflicts, drama, angst, friendship, romance... including Professor x Student for those who want it, though it'll probably be frowned upon. 

Guild Roleplay - Our characters would be a part of an adventuring guild. No, there won't be any dice, but there may be beasts (all morally neutral, but often deemed dangerous by civilians anyway), as well as a wide variety of races, missions/quests and adventures. I'm thinking the guild would be one they joined more out of necessity than because they were chummy from the start, but some of them can definitely become closer sooner than others. We can also include AU versions of some canon characters (depends on the verse). Alternatively, we could multiple guilds, especially if anyone wanted to have the guilds double as harems/poly situations.