How to start an Adventure!

If you're looking to play with me or another DM first check if the DM is available. Get their okay, then simply make a topic of your adventure.

In it's title please include

1. The name of the other player or Dm
  2. The location of where you're going to be 

For example it could be 

BLAKE RP X RANDOM VICTIM PRISON- THE SHOWERS

However, if a scene moves from the location to another then go ahead and keep it going. just make sure to note in the post where you're going. 

Also, if another player wants to join. They can ask you don't have to but it's a public club X3 

Also for playing with another player, that's something you two can set up on your own.

Feel free to act as a DM for solo encounters I.E if you're playing for a person and they want a group of monsters to ravage them, feel free to play a group of beasts even if you're not a dm. The world building is pretty light and the rules lighter. So you can just do it.

The only rule is any named NPCS I make you don't take without permission. As well they're meant to be mine lol