EcchiDreams is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. EcchiDreams may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st June 2012. This update is effective from 22nd July 2016.
Please note that upon registration your IP address and email address may be subject to a random spot check by our Anti-Spam partners Stop Forum Spam and Project Honeypot, respectively. Anyone caught [including but not limited to] spamming and harvesting will have some, or all the collected information as well as the evidence sent to all our Anti-Spam partners, in the prevention of such activities.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Profile information (Which is optional and can be hidden from people who are not your friends on EcchiDreams)
- Email address (Which is hidden "by design" from other members)
- Demographic information such as IP address, preferences and interests.
What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new services, updates, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We will never use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To do random spotchecks against our Anti-Spam partners StopForumSpam and Project Honey Pot, upon Registration.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Our Commitment to Children's and Minors Privacy
We never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18. Under 18's (Children and/or Minors) are NOT allowed to use our services. As soon as we're made aware of a person being underaged, they are banned and all personally identifiable information is wiped from our servers except for an IP address and an Email address, which is put in our block list.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service with or without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
We do use Google Analytics; These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit Google's: Google Analytics Opt Out.
List of Cookies our Site Sets
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law or court order to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 (United Kingdom Law). A small administration fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send an EcchiText to @Wolfie, for more information. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write an EcchiText to @Wolfie or use our Contact Us Form, as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.