Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
GFCat

My Logo

GFCat

I bet you all might be wondering: "Cat, why is your Profile pic different?" It's because during the time the site was down I learned how to use Gimpshop! It'a a free photo software. I figured I wanted a mixture of Cat, "20% cooler," and "Deal with it." I met all 3 requirements, pulling way ahead of my old bland profile pic, and showing off a way of which I could make straight line art. (This was not out of laziness, I actually had the product in mind for having straight lines.) Just a fun little story I figured was worth sharing to those curious!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a Dreamer in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this