Continue That Story!

The game is somewhat simple with a few rules you need to follow since we need some order and a good way to have fun while we wait for our turn which I will soon explain. The plot of the story will be around the soul(s), aka us controlling two bodies, a male and a female as we take turn moving the plot forward while trying to avoid each other's way. The story will be just like Gravity Falls, you don't have to have a knowledge about the show just a keep in mind of the original cast with the exception of Dipper and Mabel while the story will be shaped with us. 

Rule(s)

1. Each person or Soul will have a unique color suited to them, like me being Red and also a name with either username or color.
  2. Each person will have a number that follows a specific order, I will start as [M-1]M meaning male and F meaning female. Anyone can join as the follow the order and posting as [M-2] after mine or start a new order with [F-1]. After posting enough order like [M-5] Then anyone can intervene with their own number, for example, it is [M-3] turn and you post your with [M-6], That's allowed and it resumes with the order as [M-4 to M-5] while skipping the [M-6] turn. 
  3. Each soul will have a personality suit to their need like mine being brave, charismatic and honest but lacking strength, control, and patience since the other could make it up or worse.
  4. You can still talk here as you wait and talk about each person decision or just talk with the other soul for entertain while not having [M-#] since this is not your turn and sticking to your color still.
  5. The length must be average at best and no one-liners are allowed and the maximum can be whatever you want.

Male

1fd39fab5b33b8808281c80729b9d795.jpg

Female

Rosa-pokemon-rosa-34191692-357-512.png

~

[M-1]

The sound of a car driving away can be heard while I grab my head at the sudden pain in my head like my head is breaking into and I grunt as I open my eyes to see a strong light which made me close them again. I grunt as I slowly my eyes lids to get used to the light coming from the sun and I look around to find myself surrounded by thick forest. I began to pant as I look at myself clueless as to what happens, why I look like this in the first place and who I was right now since I have no concrete memory of my past beyond this point. 

"Who am I?" I mutter.

I became surprised by my own voice escaping my lips and I glance to my left to see a girl standing which made me jump back at her emotionless stare. I sigh as I see her staring at the cabin up front and seeing some luggage behind me. Suddenly the door swung open to reveal an old man wearing a black suit and a red fez as she looks a bit grumpy and aiming that feeling toward us. He growls as he began approaching me as I look around for anyone else here and I began to become confused by this guy.

"What are you doing kids!? I told you to head upstairs to your room! You have a big day tomorrow working in the Shack." He explains.

"Huh? Shack?" I ask, confused.

He smashes his face at my question since I really didn't know what he meant and rub it hard as I just ask the dumbest question. 

"Look, head upstairs and I will explain the job tomorrow." He replies.

And with that, he left the house with some anger and leaving me with more question than answers. I sigh as I look at the unmoving girl next to me and I began thinking on what to do now.