Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Black Cat 666

Dorms

Black Cat 666

The dorms of the school, everyone has their room.

Black Cat 666

I walked Marie into my from and looked at my unpacked boxes. Another day I thought as I flopped down onto the bed and sighed. "Have a seat Marie, or join me in bed." I wink.

Pip

I nodded, happily sitting on the bed when she suggested it. No way in Hell I'd turn that down. I smiled, feeling our bodies brush up against each other, sending a warming chill up my spine.

Black Cat 666

I wrap my arms around her and pull her close. I pet her and whisper in her ear. "I like you a lot Marie. Do you like me?"

Pip

I squeaked feeling my body heat up at her touch. "I-I do like you...Like a lot."I admitted, feeling my heart beat a hundred times faster than normal.

Black Cat 666

I rub her belly my large breasts pressed against her back. My breath heavy, I kiss her neck softly. "Do you want to take this further?"

Pip

I was at a loss for words. I nodded vigorously though, biting my lip. My body instantly tingled from her touch, burning for more.

Black Cat 666

Slowly inch by inch I rubbed my hand down into her shorts and slipped into wet lower lips and slipped one finger inside swirling it around and pushing against Marie's g-spot. "You can play with my tits if you want." I tell her.

Pip

I gasped, eyes widen as a soft moan slipped out. But my hands gently grabbing each of her breasts with a hand, groping them at first before playing with her nipples through her clothes.

Black Cat 666

"Go ahead and lift that shirt up, get the full experience." I say as I force another finger inside her wet, tight cunt. I kiss her neck more and more as my own snach is aching for stimulation.

Pip

I eagerly obliged, lifting Kenzie's shirt over her head. I unhooked her bra as well, biting my lip as I swallowed another moan. My body trembled as it was touched. I held each breast in my hands, playing with her nipples as I lean forward slightly to lick one of them.

Black Cat 666

"You like my massive tits huh?" I tease as her tounge made contact with my hard nipple. It felt good. I pet her head as she sucked and began to finger her hard now that I had loosened up her tight hole.

Pip

"U-uh huh.."I moaned softly, swirling my tongue around her nipple while playing with the other. I felt my heart speed up as I felt her fingering become harder. My mind became clouded as pleasure filled my mind. I didn't want this moment to end honestly.

Black Cat 666

"Oh god yes you little slut, keep sucking you're going make me cum with my tits!" I shout as ram Marie's cunt as fast as I can. "You like that baby, you like it when I make you cum?" My whole body shakes and my arm burns but I can't stop fingering my little cinnamon roll.

Pip

I panted heavily, nodding vigorously. "Yes...!"I moaned, muffled by her skin. I kept licking and sucking on her breast. It was the greatest feeling in the world. The feeling of my body building up with pleasure.

Black Cat 666

I shoved a third finger inside her as she sucked my tits dry. As pound her clit with my palm I cum hard my body convulsing and I scream loud in pleasure and push her head farther into my cleavage.

Pip

I blushed as my head delved further into her cleavage. I groaned, licking her breasts repeatedly in a hungry fashion. I was on a roll now, moaning loudly into her skin. As I came, blushing darkly.

Black Cat 666

Still soaked I threw her flat on my bed and pulled her shorts all the way off before stripping the rest of the way myself and grabbed a double edged dildo out of my drawer. "Not then my wee lass, I think you know where we're headed with this."

Pip

I panted, feeling my body tense up at the sight of the dildo but heat up at the same time. I sat up,eager. "I-I do."I rasped, blushing darker.

Black Cat 666

I spread her legs and insert the dildo inside her slowly and carefully once inside her I take my end and slide deep within my eagar cunt. "You ready, lass?"

Pip

"Y-Yes ma'am!"I replied eagerly. I blushed,gasping softly as I felt the dildo insert into me. 

Black Cat 666

"Do you have a Mommy kink?" I ask as thrust my hips into hers grabbing her waist to make us closer as I lean back so the full length of the toy hits me.

Pip

I was a bit embarrassed to admit it but I nodded. "I-I do..."I replied, panting ever so slightly as our hips touched each other. I was in full swing of it for now, finding the pattern.

Black Cat 666

There is a rythmatic clap as my tits bounce into each other squishing together. "Oh baby girl, you're making Mommy feel so good!"