Now, allow me to introduce myself

Hello all! I am THRILLED to be here! I am a straight male and I use He/him/his pronouns. As you can tell from my name, more than anything, I LOVE telling stories. RPs are such a wonderful medium to do this in. Sure, I could sit alone and try to churn out my own tale. But I know myself, I would get lonely and bored and discouraged. But in such a highly collaborative medium, where ideas are constantly bouncing back and forth, I feel myself come ALIVE as a writer.

Plus, I love to hear what other people are into. It keeps the stories so fresh and interesting. I love participating in stories, and I'm REALLY excited to run some stories as well. I really want to try out being a sort of "story curator" here. Where I serve as a guiding hand figure for other players in an RP that I design. I also LOVE sex in storytelling. I think smut and sex are powerful tools of storytelling (plus, it's just hot and fun!). 

So feel free to hit me up! I'm excited to get to know you all. Take care and happy RPing!

welcome to EcchiDreams...but

3 minutes ago, StoryTeller said:

I am a straight male and I use He/him/his pronouns.

......literally no one cares. you're a roleplayer thats good enough for most people here. I hope. its not that kind of site where everyone has to announce what their pronouns are. :/ because chances are if you say you're male but you have the pronouns of she/her you will still get called he/him.

that said... I look forward in seeing how long you last here.

• Community Administrator

Hello StoryTeller, hopefully we're just as thrilled that you're here. 😄 Welcome to EcchiDreams!

Our site can be a little daunting to those who are new so I want you to be aware that our community is usually willing to help with any problems or questions you may have. The staff are also just as willing to help if you should need it (You can find us easily as we all have Purple names). There are a few things you can do to improve your chances of finding someone to roleplay with, and I've got a quick start guide for you here:

• Complete your profile.
  • Fill out a Roleplayer Preferences form; to let others know what your preferences are.
    • If you're into private roleplaying (Not publicly on the forums, but on EcchiChat (The chatbar) or by EcchiTexts, then consider letting people know. You can also use that link to find roleplayers that you might want to roleplay with.
    • Remember; if you post around on the forums, say play in forum games and what have you, consider putting a link to your preferences in your signature for maximum exposure. 
  • To be in control of your account, consider taking a look at our Account Control Guides.
  • If you're stuck for what the roleplay options are, and/or how to get started take a look at our Roleplaying Guides.
  • If you want to know more about your profile options there are also a few guides here.

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate in asking. We're happy to help.

• Senior Staff

Hello THRILLED to be here StoryTeller; welcome to the site.
I like your way of viewing RPs; it definitely is a collaborative story, and that's one of the most fun ways to do it.
Not really a whole lot I can add that hasn't been said already, but if you do need help, feel free to ask.
Look forward to seeing you around the site.

Sweet Dreams~

Temaelrin and SMFoxy thank you very much for the welcome I appreciate it! I 'm gonna have some fun exploring the site but if I have any questions I'll make sure to hit you up!

Whoreo. I won't go too much into it (This is perhaps best saved for the politics and debate forums) but in brief, I start by giving my pronouns because I think it helps normalize the process. I.E. people won't feel as othered when they have to say their pronouns because they are not as commonly used. 

Archived