Introducing myself

I just finished filling out my profile, though it says I'm only 88% complete because I don't have a signature yet (nothing to put in there). I used to do a lot of roleplaying online, both in forums and via a MUX, but that was a long time ago. I recently rediscovered my interest in fetish/kink roleplay after running across a few erotic games on itch.io, oddly enough. I'm open to many different ideas; lately I've been thinking a lot of variations on feminization scenarios, power inequality (boss/underling, master/servant, etc.)

It's been a long time since I've written anything for pleasure, and I'm really looking forward to getting back into the habit here with the right partner(s).

Welcome to the site!

As a person who had taken a long hiatus off rping myself, feels good to be back eh?

All those scenarios seem pretty cool to me, if you wanna discuss it further or do some rp involving that can always hit me up! Looking forward to potentially collaborating with you. 

Archived